Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Empty PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 pm

wyn

Arresto Menor

Hi I'm 23 years old. And engage with a German citizen we are planning to marry this yearbut i need to ask for the Parents advice from my parents but the thing is they live in new zealand and not here in the philippines? what should i do im super confused. Sad

2PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Empty Re: PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:06 pm

jd888

You are of Legal Age, you do not necessary need Parental Consent.

Parental Advise? Then try to communicate with them, you may just get what you wanted to hear.

But if you are asking about Parental Consent, in addition to the essential and formal requisites of marriage enumerated in Articles 2 and 3, respectively, of the Family Code of the Philippines, any person between the age of 18 and 21, shall need to obtain parental consent as a pre-requisite of marriage (Article 14, Family Code of the Philippines).

The thing is that, you are 23.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Empty Re: PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 pm

attyLLL

try to arrive early enough so that both of you can apply for the marriage license together. on the form, there will be the space for parental advice.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum