Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card and loan problems

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - credit card and loan problems Empty credit card and loan problems Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 am

manok930

Arresto Menor

good morning po atty, ang problema ko po is i have unpaid credit cards and 2 salary loans. i am currently out of the country now and plano ko po sana na umuwi na to work kaso natatakot po ako kasi before akong umalis there were demand letters received howver since nung time po na yun e kailangan ko po ng pera kaya di po ako naka bayad. pwede ko ba akong makulong if umuwi po ako? also may active visa pa po ako so if ever po na mag file sile ng case e di po ako pwedeng lumabas ng bansa? thanks po and more power

2credit - credit card and loan problems Empty Re: credit card and loan problems Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm

attyLLL

is there still someone in your old address? you should have received notices and subpoenas if cases were filed against you. sorry, difficult to speculate, only way to resolve is to actually find out.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum