Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need legal advice.  Empty Need legal advice. Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 pm

brytotz

Arresto Menor

Hi, Good day. I am in need of advice from you guys. Nag-apply kasi ako sa isang company as Medrep and luckily natanggap naman. I was excited about the said position so I grabbed the job offer. Nag-training kami ng 10 days for product knowledge and after passing the training lang kami nabigyan ng kontrata na project based which is good for 10 months.

Two days after the signing of contract, I decide to leave the job due to some personal reasons. Ngayon, I told that to supervisor and she said na I have to talk to HR regarding this because mayroon kailangang bayaran na 10 thousand dahil hindi ko natapos ang kontrata ng 10 mons. Bale 5k for not finishing the contract and 5k for my immediate resignation (w/o 30 days notice).

Ang tanong ko po, magroroll out pa ba yung effectivity ng written agreement kahit 2 days lang ako naging empleyado.

Sana may sumagot sa akin. Salamat.

2Need legal advice.  Empty Re: Need legal advice. Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes, pumirma ka eh.

3Need legal advice.  Empty Re: Need legal advice. Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 pm

junmrc001

Arresto Menor

Sa isang kaso na binayaran yung witness mo para gamitin laban sa iyo ano ang tamang legal term doon sa pagbabayad sa kanya ng akusado sa batas ano ang nilabag noong nagbayad sa witness at may ebidensya ka na binayaran yung witness para yung akusado ay maabsuelto at balikan ka gamit ang witness na iyon laban sa iyo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum