Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

qualified theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - qualified theft Empty qualified theft Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:13 pm

butchlasig

Arresto Menor

na dismissed na po ang qualified theft case ko dahil walang matibay na ibidensya.. anu po kaya ang pwede kong ibalik na case sa kanila?

2Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

you can file monetary claim for damages due to malicious persecution or bad faith. you can file this at small claims court.

3Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

butchlasig

Arresto Menor

any idea how much should im going to be claim for damages? and how much will it expense if im going to file file it?

4Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

i have no accurate idea on the fees and expenses, you can inquire this and all from the court. since you have no lawyer, it should not get that much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum