Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

penalty and charges due to lending company did not comply with banks requirements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

romarica

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po kung ano pde ko gawin n legal action. Kasi nagloan po ako sa lending last july 2012,and ang form of paymentis through pdc. Isang beses lang ako nadelay ng bayad kasi nwlan ako ng work pero nbyaran ko po agad iyong mga penalty. 2 or3 days lang delayed iyong payment ko pero grabe sila kung makaharrass at walang condiderasyon buti sana kung ndi ako nkapagbayaf sa kanila. Paulet ulet ako tintawagan nung collection officer nila at kapag daw hindi ako nakapagbayad madedemanda nila ko dahil bouncing check hanggang sa finally sa paki usap ko na sa sahod ko n lng ibbgay iyong bayad sa penalty. Hanggang sa lamay ng lolo ko wala pinalampas ung collection officer n iyon na para bang sa halagang 3k ndi ako magbabayad infact I informed them the reason why I cant pay them. Nung nakapagbayad na ko akala ko ok n lahat , hindi p pala kasi nakareceive ako ng call and tetx message regarding warrant of seizure informing me not to withdraw my salary and other bank accounts due to failure of payment. THIS REALLY PUZZLED ME. Kasi everypay day nagreremit ako sa banko. The messge contains that my isinmpa n silang kaso against me because I failed to pay daw and comply despite several demands and all that. I did kot receive any form of notification regarding if there was a problem with my payment. I was advised and was informed to call the bank to check what was going on. Got so stressed and cant even concentrate with my work due to the message I received. Was even late for work due to that message that was sent after the bank closes so there was really no way for.me to.know and find out and they even demanded that I should settle the balance and penalty with in 24 hrs. DUE to stress I got stomach problems I have GERD it was triggered again du to this event. I went to the bank to find out whats the problem. I got surprised to find out that the bank is no longer connected wih the lending compony due to compliance issue. As per the bank representative tht I spoked to. All my payments are posted and those penalty should have not been there if the lending company deposited th other half of the maintaining balance. ang sabi ng bank binitiwan n nila iyong lending company kasi nalugi sila hini kasi sila tumupad sa maintaining balance kays ung laman ng checking account at iyong mgs hulog ko na akala ko sa loan ko napupunta ay iyon pala ang na uuwi sa pmbyad penalty hanggang sa nagka negative pa ako ng 3k sa banko. Sbi pa ng banko na nagsend sila ng email regarding the separation and also to notify the lending company nd cascade the sudden chang of bank. Pero wala ako nareceive mula sa lending n to. I was advised to visit the lending and talk to the manager. I was blamed by this manager directly that its my responsibility to check my checking account status which for me is ridiculous! Sinong tanga ang magkakahinala na mag isip n my poblema ang account mo kung regular k nagbabyad at wala kang narereceive n notification galing sa lending. Hinayaan nilang umabot ng ilang cut off saka nila ko bibiglain at ngangaragin para magproduce ng pera pambad sa penalty at ammortization. Buti sana kung isang buwan lang pero 3 cut off at mga penalty pa. This manager denied the accountability in informing their clients regarding of chang of bank tie ups because as per her masyado daw madami un kung gagawin nila iyon. And even passes the responsibility to the bank because its te banks fault daw.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum