Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are the grounds to nullify the rights of an unmarried father to his son?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ginebrakings

Arresto Menor

it was happened last year, the illegitimate father was in rage because the girl found out twice that the father had another affair with other woman, that made the father in rage and he intentionally hit the mother that caused her forehead to bleed, latter he pushed the son and left, the parents witnessed all what had happened. now and then the child remember that his father was bad and he witnessed what the father did to his mother, the child is now 3 years old, they filed a blotter so that the father will never come back, but they did not pursue to file a case ,. the child was carrying the father's surname , they are not married, i'm asking for the grounds to nullify tottaly rights of the illegitimate father to his son, and how to change the surname of the son before he will start his schooling. thank you

Last edited by ginebrakings on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete info)

attyLLL

the father has to be shown to be a danger to the child

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

ginebrakings

Arresto Menor

it was happened last year, the illegitimate father was in rage because the girl found out twice that the father had another affair with other woman, that made the father in rage and he intentionally hit the mother that caused her forehead to bleed, latter he pushed the son and left, the parents witnessed all what had happened. now and then the child remember that his father was bad and he witnessed what the father did to his mother, the child is now 3 years old, they filed a blotter so that the father will never come back, but they did not pursue to file a case ,. the child was carrying the father's surname , they are not married, i'm asking for the grounds to nullify tottaly rights of the illegitimate father to his son, and how to change the surname of the son before he will start his schooling. thank you

attyLLL

sorry, didn't read your entire post correctly.

they can file a request for a protection order.

the mother can file a petition for adoption to raise the child as legit child and allow change of name.

ginebrakings

Arresto Menor

thank you!!, what could be the basis for filing a petition for adoption?
and evidence to change the surname of the child?,

attyLLL

simply that the child is illegitimate is sufficient for adoption by the mother.

ginebrakings

Arresto Menor

it is a follow up question on my post the last time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum