Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Salary Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Unpaid Salary Loan Empty Unpaid Salary Loan Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 pm

JoanneP

Arresto Menor

Atty, please help me. Naapprove po ako for a salary loan in 2011. It was all good until nagresign ako from work the same year last quarter. I was doing my best para mabayaran ko ang monthly payment. I have been behind since last year. Sabi nung nagcocollect last January 9k nalang to be updated. Di ako nakaproduce ng 9k to pay them. Early feb I paid 4k. I still have 5k remaining plus yung monthly ko this month na ang due date ay 15th. Today I received a letter to settle the amount in full. Til July pa po ang terms ng loan ko. Attached sa letter is a claim from court of a civil case. Nalilito po ako puede po ba ko macharge for a civil case kahit na di pa naman tapos yung terms ng loan. At kahit na willing akong bayaran I just need a little more time since ngayon lang ako nakabawi financially. Please let me know. Natatkot po ako. Ayoko naman pong magka civil case. I issued check din po for the payment of the loan. But since I have been behind they asked me to deposit directly to the bank nalang.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum