Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possibility of getting a copy of birth certificate of my husband's child with someone else

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no facebook account

Arresto Menor

Pwede po ba mag request sa nso ng record Kung may Ibang marriage ang asawa ko after namin at kopya ng birth certificate ng anak Nya sa labas o kailangan ko pa ng court order pra macheck sa nso?

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

i think you can get and req a cenomar for him or mariage cert if there is?. i dnt knw how it happen. but my liv in partner before send me a msg.. asking the name of my father, my birth adress and my birth date... then tru txt i answer her back. kala ko kung anong surprise ang gagawin nya sakin? ahihihihi. ayun pag uwi sa bahay pa smile smile pa si ako:) tz... bigla nya sinampal sa cute kong muka yung mariage certificate ko sa una kong wife. na buking nya tuloy? toink:)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum