Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter of Intent to Letter of Resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

3gpqwer

Arresto Menor

Good day po

It's nice to have a website like this kea salamat po.

Now on topic, I am currently employed in an agency and we were given a contract in which wasn't explained to us so we were left to interpret the contract ourselves (most of us interpreted it that we are bounded to that company for a period of 2 years). Then two weeks ago we were asked to pass a letter of intent whether or not we plan to stay with them and so I did.

Now, a few days later I heard that we can still resign WITHOUT paying the liquidation and compensatory as long as its during summer vacation.

My question:
1. Even if I filed a letter of intent, could I retract my previous statement and give them a letter of resignation? I know letters are non-binding, I just want to make sure.

2. Out of the topic question; saan po may mga law firm within NCR na may free or at least affordable kng magpa2 legal advice? how much po magpa advice?

dagdadg ko lng din po...kung nkalagay nman sa contract na 2 years dapat kmi mag work sa company, bkit po sila hi2ngi ng letter of intent?

Thanks

3gpqwer

Arresto Menor

reply naman po pls.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum