Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEXT MESSAGE INFORMING ME NA MAY WARRANT NA DAW AKO.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tengset01

Arresto Menor

THIS IS THE WHOLE TEXT MESSAGE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED. PLS. advise me kung tama po ba itong sulat na ito o kung ano pa man po ito. May utang po kasi ako at nagpadala na ako ng sulat sa kanila na hindi naman nila sinasagot.------------------------------- JUAN dela CRUZ, Judge Ma. Concepcion G. Vitug of Pasig Metropolitan Trial Court Branch 71 issued a WARRANT for violation of Article 315 of the Revised Penal Code[ESTAFA] We will now coordinate to your barangay and nearest police station to serve this., if you have question you may call your filing petitioner ATTY.----- ------- at tel. no. -------, -------.

Last edited by tengset01 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : para mas maayos)

alphauson

Arresto Menor

meron ding nagtext sken na ganyan...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum