Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid BDO credit card

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - unpaid BDO credit card Empty unpaid BDO credit card Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am

dudabs

Arresto Menor

need help po kasi me credit card na dumating sa dad ko na pre approved and hindi na kelangan iactivate from BDO. hndi naman sya nag apply dun kasi asa abroad na sya. and since wla sya tinapon na lang namen un envelope with the card but i did not know that i have to cut it. me biglang dumating na bills samin na na charge yung card through online, and i just ignored it up to some point na madamin ng iba't ibang letters na dumadating from law offices and now meron na naman dumating na letter from different law office stating pag di nakabayad they will file necessary complaint in court against my dad and wife (my mom) if married, as a mandatory party, under rule 3 section 4 of the new rules of court, in order to recover what my dad owes daw, without further notice. does that mean na kukunin na lang nila basta un gamit namin dito? is it true? what should i do? hndi ko na kinokontak dad ko for them to have less worries since they are also having their own problems abroad.

2credit - unpaid BDO credit card Empty Re: unpaid BDO credit card Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:08 pm

attyLLL

ignoring all those letters was not advisable. i would not advise that you let them know that you disposed of the card without shredding it. that was negligence that led to the card falling into those who used it fraudulently. you have made it easier for the bank because you did not respond to the billing statements and their demand letters.

however, they will have to prove their case in court first and it will be the court which will award to them your father's properties if there are any. they cannot simply go there and grab his properties.

i recommend that you attend to this. if they find out that your father left his residence without informing the credit card company, the can establish a prima facie criminal case of violation of RA 8484 or the access device regulations act.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3credit - unpaid BDO credit card Empty Re: unpaid BDO credit card Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm

ceillo

Arresto Menor

hi atty.. nid ko din po sana ng advice..regarding my bdo credit card..last yr po may mail na dumating sakin,at yon ang yung bdo credit card. nagulat ako ksi hindi nmn po ako nag apply ng credit card..bakit sila nag issue sakin. nagamit ko po ung credit card at ngyon lagpas na po ako sa credit limit..kelangan ba nila ako e force na bayaran ko ung balance ko.in fact wala nmn akong panirmahan na application form sa knila?..pls advice me.thnx

4credit - unpaid BDO credit card Empty Re: unpaid BDO credit card Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:00 pm

attyLLL

ceillo, did you not benefit from the purchased items? of course you have to pay them. sending you the card was an offer. you accepted it by using the card.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum