Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PART TIME JOB OF A Govt employee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PART TIME JOB OF A Govt employee Empty PART TIME JOB OF A Govt employee Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

celine_o

Arresto Menor

hi! re RA 6713: Public officials and employees during their incumbency shall not:

(1) Own, control, manage or accept employment as officer, employee, consultant, counsel, broker, agent, trustee or nominee in any private enterprise regulated, supervised or licensed by their office unless expressly allowed by law;

(2) Engage in the private practice of their profession unless authorized by the Constitution or law, provided, that such practice will not conflict or tend to conflict with their official functions;

Im working in socialsecurity system(sss).im not yet a regular employee and i am under an agency.may i know if this law is applicable to me?i want to apply for a part time job in a call center or any other company that accept part timers,since my salary there is not enough for my needs.how about in online jobs?i dont want to leave my current job.i love working there or in any government agency.Im working hard to be a regular employee one day.
im also planning to put up small businesses to increase my income because i know that that my salary wont still be enough even if I will be regularized in the government ofc.sorry, i dont completely understand the law above.does this law mean that i cannot put up business if i become a regular govt employee?
thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum