Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PASSPORT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PASSPORT Empty PASSPORT Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 pm

victim101

Arresto Menor

[b]Just call me Juan.24 years old from cebu aspiring to apply abroad thru an agency. My problem is this. There was an employers interview here in cebu i think that was end of May. And then Ive passed the employers interview and this agency requires me to submit the requirements including my passport. They promise us that by June we will be in other country already (KUWAIT). So i waited and waited and call their office everytime to ask for an update. But still they'll just say theres still no call or request from the employer. So it happens the month of june passed and july is here. Same answers i get from them. So i decided to apply for another jobs in foreign countries. Yes ive passed the interviews but the problem now is my passport. I went to this agency NONSTOP OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORPORATION to get my passport asking if i can have a photocopy of it by myself but my plan is i will not give back my passport and present it to the other agency. But what they did is they just give me a photocopy and they told me that my passport is in manila already which i didnt believe that because i saw it while they scanned my passport and print it and give me the copy.. I have a friend same agency same situation and story with mine told me that this agency did not give back her passport. Thats why i was worried. My question is can i get back my passport or can i report it to the police to issue me a search warrant in their office to get my passport back?or what should i do or your advice for my situation? can i file a case on this agency?I really need my passport badly so that i could fly now to other country.thank you and more power.

Last edited by victim101 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)

2PASSPORT Empty Re: PASSPORT Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

attyLLL

please remove the name of the company if you don't want to get into trouble, and post your question on the free legal advice forum.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PASSPORT Empty Re: PASSPORT Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 pm

jceloriop

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty., I requested for passport renewal due to scribbles on the blank pages of my passport, it was unintentional dahil pinakialaman po ng bata. I went to DFA and gone through the interview with supporting docs for mutilated passport. They granted my request for renewal but I am told that my name will be put on their watchlist for passport issuance, that in case same thing happened again I won't be able to request for a replacement unless my passport has expired. I didn't question the DFA staff since, I was afraid that they might not allow me to renew it and I badly need to have it fix since I am due to go back abroad mid this year... My question is, tama po ba na ilagay nila ang name ko sa watchlist kahit due to damaged passport lang? I mean, it happens to most of us... natakot po ako kasi baka, magkaroon na ng problem sa immigration pagalis ko ulit. Wala po akong naging kaso kahit kelan..

Maraming Salamat po! God Bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum