Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP : Register a "Non-Stock Corporation" as a Guild

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

Here is an e-mail/message I sent to numerous people in SEC, pero walang nagrereply.. ='(

Baka lang naranasan nyo na, or may idea kayo.. Please help..

Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s):

Greetings!

Beforehand, I would like to thank you for giving some time to read our letter.
I am Anonymous and I am part of an organization that wants to be registered in SEC.

We, a group of young computer and network technologists gathered and decided to found an
organization /guild that will mainly help one another to achieve their goals and dreams by sharing
ideas, practices and knowledge about the new/high technology.

We are a Non-Profit Organization but we were told that in order for us to open a bank account
uing our organization’s name, we need to be registered in Securities and Exchange Commission
as an entity. We were also told that a Non-Profit Organization is a Non-Stock Corporation.

Please correct us if we are wrong.

However, this is our desired entity name:

• ----- Start of Name ----- •

Guild of Exemplars
A Computer and Network Technologist Guild

• ----- End of Name ----- •

We mainly want to know if we can use the term “Guild” for our non-profit organization. We
don’t know who to contact upon so we decided to email you instead. If not, is there anything
that you could suggest?

We are currently constructing our Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.

In behalf of our group, I would like to thank you in advance. Any response that would help
us will be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Anonymous
Computer System Analyst / Web Developer
North EDSA, Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines 1106

Thank you very much in advance.

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

Hi? Hello? Anyone?

Heheh..

NorwelLabog

Arresto Menor

Sir,

you should register it as an association and as non stock and non profit

visit ebaseconsulting.bravesites.com

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

We appreciate and we thank you for your response.

However, we are not actually having queries with how are we going to register our organization. Our question was, is the name we want to use for our organization appropriate.

Thanks much.

KingMike253

bearangel

Arresto Menor

Reservation of a corporate name with the SEC can be done online.
Go here: http://iregister.sec.gov.ph/MainServlet
SEC's online registration facility may accept or reject your proposed corporate name, as it can detect if there has been a corporation registered with a similar name as yours.
If the online registration fails, you may go to the SEC in person and send a letter for reconsideration (hard copy) addressed to the SEC and ask them to allow you to register your proposed name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum