Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case is charge to me by court

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What case is charge to me by court Empty What case is charge to me by court Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 am

alfredo

Arresto Menor

ang demanda ng complainant sa
akin ay estafa and bp 22.

Nasampa sa korte at na warrant
of arrest ako. Ang bail ko po
ay 80K.

Ang nakalagay sa Warrant of
Arrest at sa subpoena nung
ma arraign ako ay ito:
CRIM CASE NO. XXXXXXX
FOR: ESTAFA under art. 315
par.2(d) in rel. to
PD 818.
Anong kaso po ako naakusahan,
estafa lang po ba. kasi walang
nakalagay na BP22.

2What case is charge to me by court Empty Re: What case is charge to me by court Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 pm

attyLLL

i think you are quoting the caption.

what is most important is what is written under the Information. That would be the document that states: The undersigned prosecutor accuses xxxx committed as follows: XXXXX"

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3What case is charge to me by court Empty Re: What case is charge to me by court Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

It may also be possible that the other case for violation of BP 22 has been filed with the Municipal Trial Court. Both cases anyway will be referred to the PMC for mediation.
sifone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum