Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent help - Kinds of Obligations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urgent help - Kinds of Obligations Empty Urgent help - Kinds of Obligations Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 pm

mnemon

Arresto Menor

Hi, as you can observe, I'm new here. BSA student ako, pero may Law subject ngayon na LAW 1, which is Obligations and Contracts.

May homework kasi kami na i.compare and contrast the different kinds of obligations. Kaso, ang only source ko lang ngayon eh ang internet. And ang nahanap ko lang eh ang Codal Copy(?) about sa Kinds nito. Which I can't comprehend properly.

So, I am seeking help from you. I can only gain access on Hector De Leon's book, The Law on Obligations and Contracts now, December 3, 2012 in our library. But I highly doubt that I can manage to read and understand the chapters intended for the Kinds of Obligations for only less than a day.

So, for my request, would you mind if you give me the important comparisons and contrasts of the different kinds of obligations? Or if not, how about the key features or the items that I can compare and contrast among them?

Please do help. If possible, can I have the answer before 12NN tomorrow, December 3, 2012?
Thanks in advance, sir's and madam's! More Power!

sorry admins, I made a new topic.

2Urgent help - Kinds of Obligations Empty Re: Urgent help - Kinds of Obligations Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm

MaNrEsA_AnOn

Arresto Menor

Smile I hope this will help you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjteoibw27ia9mxr01zpi3rjv08mlpi

You will find your answer here but mind you to read and understand De Leon's chapters to fully comprehend with your OBLICON. You will find it easier as until you attend your CPA Review. God Bless! Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum