Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work Performance - new metrics set are too subjective

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mom@work

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Working in a call center as a trainer. ako lang po ang employee done na may edad na. New metrics po were set to measure performance are too subjective.

Ex. metric 1 is "Feedback from Operations" which is 40% of our score. score are 1(being the lowest) - 5. no specifications as to what needs to be done. no definition kung pano ang 'support' na hinahanap nila. I tried supporting by doing phone time when i have no training classes but still 1 pa rin and i might loose my job because of poor performance.

sa part where I'm measure AS a TRAINER -- i get a score of 4 naman,meaning I'm good at doing my actual job description.

bago lang po ang set na metrics na 'feedback from operations' Question: is it really fair to be found 'poor performance' against a metric that's structured so subjectively?

I will appreciate your insight.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum