Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Law Schools without Lsat??

+4
shad_marasigan
elmostreet316@yahoo.com
jolets
russel24
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Law Schools without Lsat?? Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:09 pm

russel24

Arresto Menor

What are law schools in the philippines that have no admission test....???

2Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:01 pm

jolets

Arresto Menor

im afraid na wla? guessing, kasi my purpose ang admission test

3Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:49 pm

elmostreet316@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Adamson University-Manila implements a no-entrance-exam policy.

4Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Ang alam ko Arellano University (Taft Pasay) accepts students even if they are not performing well in LSAT but of course with consideration and subject to their discretion.

5Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm

feu11

Arresto Menor

jru no entrance exam din

6Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Kollar_36

Arresto Menor

Thanks for sharing these law school options to be taken without appearing for entrance. Telecommunication classes provided at TestMax Bar Exam Prep are extremely different and full of ideas. They are highly motivating and full of latest questionnaires. Lessons are long lasting and useful for future studies also.

https://testmaxprep.com/bar-exam#

7Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Currently, there is the PhilSAT now and generally everyone who wants to be a law student must pass the PhilSAT first before being allowed to enrol in a law school.

However, there are exceptions that a student may be made exempt to take the PhilSAT.

Check with the LEB to know the exceptions and how to avail of such.

8Law Schools without Lsat?? Empty Re: Law Schools without Lsat?? Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:44 am

phbarops

Arresto Menor

Only UP is exempted from the PHILSAT if I recall correctly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum