Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DELAYED SALARY FROM A GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jan123

Arresto Menor

HI , good day sir/madam ,

i really hope you can help me on these..im a government employed university instructor since June 2012 , and until now I am not paid for my render work hours starting from the day classes has started until now that the semester is about to end..

i do not the reason for this for everytime i followed it up , all they say is "hintayin mo lang, konting tiis lang and the worst reply is ganyan talaga sa gobyerno." frankly hindi ko po maintindihan ang mga sagot nila but since im new in this culture tiniis ko na lng po..but enough is enough,magtatapos na po ang sem and i as much as i want to cont,teaching kung hindi din naman po ako sasahod, i have no choice..

anyway , i havent talked with my director yet , but i heard rumors na one of reasons daw po ay bagsak ako sa PRE EMPLOYMENT PSYCHOLOGY exam..so di ko po alam what will happen next..ang akin lng po if bagsak ako sana di nila ako pinagturo..and bakit now lng na review yang results e supposedly PRE employment yan di ba?

so ang winoworry ko po now is, if magfile ako ng case sa DOLE, will they take action..knowing na im filing a complaint againts a government establishment to? and can you please give me some advice on this matter..i really feel like ive been taken advantage of and i want to fight not just for my salary but for my rights.

any insight , recommendations and comment on this matter will be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum