Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Position Paper/ Memorandum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Position Paper/ Memorandum Empty Position Paper/ Memorandum Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 pm

vannity0120

Arresto Menor

Anyone here who could help me do a position paper? we have an assignment but we were not taught yet on how to make a position paper. Is there a format for making one? thanks!

2Position Paper/ Memorandum Empty Re: Position Paper/ Memorandum Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:06 pm

vannity0120

Arresto Menor

This is our assignment:

Problem:

Mr. & Mrs. Mark Jimenez constructed an artificial lagoon in the compound of their rest house in Barangay Irawan, Puerto Princesa City. The lagoon is four feet deep with flowering plants around it. The couple visit the place only on weekends. Through the wide gate entrance, which is always open, the lagoon is visible and anyone could easily enter the premises. At about 9:00 o’clock in the morning of Tuesday, February 5, 2002, Maria’s daughter, Mary, a girl of 7 years old, while playing with and in the company of other children of her age entered the rest house premises and played around, took a bath in the lagoon, and while thus bathing, Mary drowned and died moments later.

Maria, the mother of Mary sued Mr. & Mrs. Jimenez for damages in the amount of P500,000.00 for the death of her daughter.

Mr. & Mrs. Mark Jimenez denied any liability and engaged your services to represent them in this case. Prepare a Position Paper/Memorandum for your clients. Discuss the applicable law/s and cases in point.

thanks! Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum