Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INARESTO DAHIL MAY WARRANT OF ARREST PERO NG HINDI SINASABI KUNG SINO ANG NAGDEMANDA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angie02

Arresto Menor

Help, my cousin was arrested for violation daw of anti-fencing law. Sa warrant of arrest ba kumplete name ng accused dapat ang nakalagay including the middle name? and exact address? kasi pano kung madami kapangalan yung binibintangan. Tapos yung address hindi ba dapat exact address nung tao? pano kung ang nilagay eh example parang general na address like taft avenue manila without the name and number of the building or house.

Owner kasi ng business ang cousin ko, a few days ago sinabihan sha ng mga tao nya na may nagpunta daw na pulis claiming na may warrant of arrest sha pero hindi nagbigay ng mga pangalan but instead left a cellfone number. He texted the number asking kung ano ang kaso nya, they just replied na huhulihin daw sha. So what he did was he went to the local police to report it dahil alam nya wala sha ginagawa masama. The police said baka fake na pulis, so even set an entrapment operation pero the guys claiming to be the arresting officers did not show up. So after a couple of days, my cousin went back to the police station to follow up. He was then not allowed to leave because meron daw warrant for his arrest since 2011. But they never told him kung sino ang nagdemanda sa kanya, ang nakalagay lang is people of the philippines vs Juan Dela Cruz. And kunyari ang name ng business nya is Books Inc. and nakalagay sa warrant ay Books Corp. Is that even legal to detain him. His fingerprints and mug shots were taken and he was detained. The details daw of the case like the name of the complainant ay malalaman once he post bail of 24k sa RTC. Ganun ba talaga ang proseso ng law sa atin, one can just be arrested without informing the person kung sino ang complainant.
Ang business ng cousin ko ay hindi kalakihan para maging people of the philippines vs HIM for anti-fencing law, and hindi ba dapat nakalagay kung ano yung binibintang nila na binili na nakaw kuno.

Please help

attyLLL

this will all go back to the original complaint and whether he is actually the one being referred to.

but misspellings and incomplete address will not nullify a warrant

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum