Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the warrant be served before the court can schedule an arraignment?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RA9262

Arresto Menor

Filed a case against the father of my child. RA9262. He did not show up during the arraignment and so the court issued a warrant. He was arrested and bailed out. Then he went abroad. Now he is back, he wants to face the case. But he doesnt know that he has another warrant. Can the RTC schedule an arraignment if he goes there or should the warrant be served first. Should I inform the local police that he's in town. I am a lil in doubt if he really wants to fix things esp. that he is leaving for abroad again. But of course I dont want him to experience jail the second time around. Need your advice. Thanks.

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

u want to inform the police that he is here, but u don't want him to be jailed the 2nd time around? then why did you file another case? make up your mind?

RA9262

Arresto Menor

okay so now I've informed the police but he's no where to be found. I want to file a hold departure order, how do I do this?thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum