Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I FAILED THE BAR 2x...... I WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!

+25
hanasadako
annbench
Pedro Parkero
baron
uneplaw
wattleferdz
rchrd
Almondo
goldcatcher
avvycristabelle.alba
Divoom
mrivera
gramaeus
Mala Prohibita
march14
amadz2222
Armil
mitchikoy888
admiral thrawn
czea
joker
sanchez roman
carpediem16
prettylaw
trixie
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

trixie

trixie
Arresto Menor

I come from a prominent family, most of my relatives are lawyers, my dad, kuya, uncles, aunts and lolo. Although lawyering is not my dream, I was nevertheless influenced by my family to study law so that I could someday be like them. During my studies, I got good grades and even landed to the deans list once. I was a diligent student. I study most of the time. I took the bar last Sept. 2006. My parents were present during the bar operations from the 1st to the 4th sunday, cheering me up and giving me moral support. I felt that I did good during the exams but when the results came out, my name was not there. I got my grades and I was disheartened coz I only needed a fraction of percentage just to pass. I was so frustrated that time but they encouraged me to review again. I took again the 2007 bar exams. It was a really tough exam but I gave my very best. When the results came out, I again failed. It was the saddest moment of my life. I was inside my room most of the time because I was ashamed to other people including my family, friends, classmates and neighbors. Im so down right now. I am a disgrace to my family. I really want to take my own life now so this misery will end angelsad2

prettylaw

prettylaw
Arresto Mayor

sis. hwag naman ganyan. If I were u I you I will take again the upcoming bar exam. Our lives are precious, dont waste it ok cat

carpediem16

Arresto Menor

You're in a wrong way of thinking. It's not the end po. there's still hope. never use failure as an excuse of not trying again. cheer up!

sanchez roman

Arresto Menor

I PM THIS FELLOW ALREADY, ANYWAY FOR PUBLICITY PURPOSES AND FOR OTHERS TO BENEFIT WHO ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, HEY IT'S NOT THE END OF EVERYTHING. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IT IS JUST AN EXAM. IT IS NOT YOUR LIFE AT STAKE. YAH, ANOTHER YEAR OR SO OF REVIEW, BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. I THINK FIVE TIMES WOULD BE ENOUGH TRY. SO NOT UNTIL AND UNLESS ALL FIVE LIFELINES HAVE BEEN USED UP, YOU ARE STILL ON THE RIGHT TRACK. SO NEVER LOSE HOPE, NEVER SAY NEVER. WHO KNOWS. IF IT'S FATE, MUST BE. study

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

I agree with sanchez roman. mine is worse. I failed 3x. I even lost my family and my job

sanchez roman

Arresto Menor

YOU KNOW MAN, WHEN A PERSON IS DOWN, NO WAY FOR HIM TO GO BUT UP.
AND AS LONG AS YOU GOT YOURSELF AND GOD, YOU ARE PERFECTLY SUFFICIENT.
AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

czea

czea
Arresto Menor

failure is ingridient of success. Just take your time and be strong. Smile

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

There are people who are in a much worse circumstance than you have now...They continue to fight and live on despite of their sufferings... Failing the Bar is not a cause to lose hope in life.

Take a time off from studying the law..For sure there is more to life than just being a lawyer..If your destined to be one you'll pass eventually..If not....there are other things that you may accomplish..This is the beauty of life ..madaming choices..it is up for you to choose...kung saan ka maligaya di yung ang piliin mo...

mitchikoy888

Arresto Menor

I have the same feeling.... It hurts so much that I feel that everything that I've done turned into a useless thing. Sometimes, I ask why I suffer a lot in this dream that I have....

Armil

Arresto Menor

Concur po ako kay Admiral Thrawn; and further on 'Destiny:' Ang destiny natin is what & how we make it. Of course this is also a matter of belief; but I swear by it, totoo po talaga (as if choosing to believe otherwise makes better sense... hehe). Kasi when we know our purpose, our true purpose, and it's definitely not a matter of egocentric concern but rather akin to that of a divine nature, the whole universe gathers in conspiracy to have our purpose fulfilled.
Kaya kung hirap na hirap sa journey, ibig sabihin ni mother nature, we should align ourselves with divine intelligence, guidance (if you will). Just like an ignorant child who wants something very badly, as parents, as much as we want to grant the wish of our child, hindi papayagan if it leads to further agony (often because the child is not yet ready, thats why). So, balikan mo muna ang Divine Creator. This is saying a lot but I'll say it anyway: Study the ego, observe it; know your purpose, know thy self. Get in touch with the divine & proceed from there. I guarantee, you will fulfill your divine purpose. Idea I love you

amadz2222

Arresto Menor

i sympathize with you but its not right to end your life just becoz you failed the bar twice. there are three (3) more takes. who knows by fifth attempt you pass. nobody can tell. just dont be affected to what others might say, anyway, you're the one responsible for your life. never let them dictate you nor be intimidated with them even your family, you have your own path to tread. i guess, you did not give you very best or maybe your too much tense or hope in hurdling the bar. sabi ng mga proofs ko, there is nor easy way in passing the bar.

you still have three (3) more, so use it. in the event that you still failed despite of that attempts. then i guess, lawyering is not your destined profession. maybe, you are intended to another calling which you are being destined of.

from now, never lose hope. give your best shot. take the bar as if your last and final take. good luck!

march14

march14
Arresto Menor

i hope trixie already passed the exam! and joker you really have some sense of humor! nice!

Mala Prohibita

Mala Prohibita
Arresto Menor

Yeah! I guess so! she did pass already perhaps. Ok kayo, nakakabuhay mga comments ninyo, kaya naniniwala na ako ngayon sa kasabihan, makinig sa advice ng kapwa mo tao.

gramaeus

Arresto Menor

HINDI LAHAT NG TAO PWEDE MAG TAKE NG BAR.. DAPAT MAGING KAGAYA KA NILA PARA MAKAPAGTAKE. JUST ASK GOD'S GRACE TO HELP YOU PASS OR EVEN TOP THE BAR EXAMINATION. GOOD LUCK TO US...

mrivera

Arresto Menor

Don't do this for them. Do this for yourself and your world will unfold.

Divoom

Divoom
Arresto Menor

If you're are sad just go inside your room and sit with it, cry with it and feel the pain but don't dwell with it that much. Take your failure as an opportunity to be the best. It's not the end of the world...I am pretty sure that you'll pass soon, just don lose the will to win and the perseverance to become a lawyer someday. Just always keep in mind the reason why you first wanted to become a lawyer and make it your inspiration to go on. Smile

avvycristabelle.alba

Arresto Menor

i know someone who took the bar FIVE times. unlike you, that person came from a poor family,her father was a farmer with disability. she was the only one who finished college among the 10 siblings. and during the time she was taking the exams, her co employees ridiculed and expected her to fail the exams. inspite of her troubles she is still determined to make it and try again. on the fifth time, she passed. i understand what you feel, but ending your life is not a solution. cheer up. GODBLESS ^_^

goldcatcher

Arresto Menor

joker wrote:I agree with sanchez roman. mine is worse. I failed 3x. I even lost my family and my job

i also know a friend who lost his family due to the financial strain of him taking the bar. his wife and daughter left him.

i failed the 2011 bar but im somewhat hopeful that i might make it the next time now knowing what i did wrong during the review.

let us keep our dreams. i still believe that god will never ignore our good deeds.

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

Hey,,, im a forener,,, i will accept you as my wife even you didnt pass....

rchrd

rchrd

i passed by God's grace on the 4th take. an RTC Judge i know passed on his 7th take.

Don't lose hope! God has plans that are better than ours.

wattleferdz

Arresto Menor

Wow! I just hope the threadstarter is still alive and decided to give it another try. Failing isn't the end of the world, it's us giving up is.

I also failed the Bar exams before and i told myself, so what? I was just delayed. You know what, I'm a lawyer now. And what a feeling it was when I passed. I kept on replaying that moment in my head. First takers who passed will never get to experience the joy of passing and vindicating one's self after a tortuous journey.

uneplaw

Arresto Menor

Baka kulang ka sa FOCUS!

baron

Arresto Menor

ako rin po i failed 2x.we are of the same footing.but dont let this be an excuse for not trying to take the bar exam again. never say die.quitters never succeed.

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

meron akong mga kilalang abogado. yung isa hindi marunong mag fill-up ng SALN. Yung isa, nadisbar dahil tinira yung hindi niya asawa pero me asawa at ang depensa niya noong kinasuhan e hindi naman daw mali kasi patago yung tirahan nila hehehe...

at least ikaw nahulog ka lang ng bar. seguro marunong ka namn mag fil-up ng SALN hehehe

baka nahulog ka lang dahil galit yung examiner ng nag check sa papel mo. mahirap kasi sa bar medyo wlang transparency sa pag check. e malay mo di trip ng examiner yung anser kahit chek naman ito. parang sa law skul din, trip trip lang tau...

annbench

Arresto Menor

my Gosh..lawyers and lawyers to be in the Philippines are great...it realy descended in my heart...go yeah and make difference...may the good Lord guide us...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum