Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public Attorney's Office (PAO)

+3
minority
arianne_garnett
resipsaloquitor777
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:46 pm

resipsaloquitor777

Arresto Menor

Hi. I am a Bar exam passer. I just want to ask for some tips on how to apply for the Public Attorney's Office (PAO)as lawyer. How about the entrance exam? Thank you and God bless.

2Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 am

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

can i ask an advice for this?
i am working at a bpo company( call center) and i had a team mate who stole my itouch inside my locker. It was found out when i filed an IR case, they showed me the clips of the cctv shots wherein the thief is holding my bag and then they dismissed the employee while i was on leave without having us talked the issue..My concern here is that the HR is prolonging the release of the IR case that i need to have in order to file a criminal case against my collegue..it was happened last May of this year and its been months already and they still not giving me the copy of the IR.. i never failed to remind them and do follow ups with my manager but it seems HR doesnt want to help.. any advise please?

3Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 pm

minority

Arresto Menor

.....make a formal demand letter addressed to you HR then wait for the reply....

4Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:52 pm

minority

Arresto Menor

go to the PAO Central Office at Nia Rd. then ask for a copy of the requirements for new applicants from the personnel section... Very Happy ...good luck...madami kasi eh

5Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

jomary12

Arresto Menor

good day!just want to ask if i can file a case because the hr manager of our Client emailed my boss maliciously questioning me regarding money matters..she even put in her email that i requested loan just to cover up unreleased salary of workers..she even put an expression there that "it's ridiculous"that somehow put malice on her email and affects my credibility in our client..and a lot of things she said there which affects me..and lastly she said that I'm having an affair with their supervisor..which is not true coz the person she is referring is my partner for three years..well she is just 1 YEAR in that company..and the owner itself is aware and happy when she knew about it..she shouldn't include that in her email to my boss because that's somehow personal and my boss agreed to that during our mancom yesterday..hope to hear from you

thanks

6Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:28 am

lea0914

Arresto Menor

ano po ba dapat kong gawin ngayon sa aking sitwasyon?nandito po ako sa japan,minsan ngpunta po ako sa city hall para humingi ng advice tungkol sa nangyari sa anak ko,pero hindi po counselling ang nangyari sa pagitan namin ng staff ng city hall at ako,matapos po nila mapakinggan ang sinabi ko,bigla na lang po sila nagdesisyon na kailangan nilakuhanin nila ang anak ko sa akin,wala po akong magawa nung time na yon,dahil puro iyak na lang nagawa ko dahil ko po inaasahan yung desisyon nila,humihingi lang naman po kasi ako ng advice,kahit na sinabi ko pa po na ayaw ko na mahiwalay sa anak ko at labag sa kalooban ko,kinuha po nila ang anak ko.nagayon,under po ng child protective service ang aking anak ang wala kaming magawa kundi makipag-cooperate na lang sa kanila para lang maibalik ang anak ko sa piling namin.gusto ko pong ireklamo sana ang staff ng city hall,kaya lang natatakot po ako na baka pag gumawa ako ng hakbang laban sa kanila maapektuhan po ang status ng anak ko.baka hindi na po nila isauli sa akin.

7Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 pm

windtiger@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

pede magpatulong

8Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 pm

windtiger@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

please po

9Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty Re: Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:01 pm

windtiger@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

mam and sir

10Public Attorney's Office (PAO) Empty HELP Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 pm

emmandgreat

Arresto Menor

namatay po yung lola ko last 2007. may mga properties syang naiwan. Pero wala syang asawa. May tatlo pa syang kapatid na buhay. pero yung family namin ang nagalaga skanya nung nagkasakit sya. as in kami lang parang wala silang pakialam skanya. may karapatan po ba kame sa property ng lola ko? anak po ang nanay ko ng kapatid nag lola ko na namatay na. sana matulungan nyu kame.Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum