Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ONLINE REVIEW OR REVIEW CENTERS FOR THE BAR

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dyajee

dyajee
Arresto Menor

need some insights of which is which, online review for the bar or go to regular review centers to review for the bar?....

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

it depends po sa time ninyo.

ako, i find online review more efficient kasi i can replay my class, and even ask support from review center team for certain questions. may online materials rin

dyajee

dyajee
Arresto Menor

ah ganun po bah.. thnx po... i'm just thinking ahead na po kac in reviewing for the bar in the near future,mga two years from now Smile (in God's will), considering nah i am from mindanao and talgang magastos mgreview pg pupunta pa ng luzon... thanks po ..

rdforce

Arresto Menor

Do you have any link to competent online reviews?

dyajee

dyajee
Arresto Menor

chan robles po ung alam ko... http://www.chanroblesbar.com/

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

dyajee wrote:chan robles po ung alam ko... http://www.chanroblesbar.com/

so far sila pa nga lang ang nag o offer ng online review.

meron din si atty ralph sarmiento pero limited lang so better consult him personally po

nextquestions

Arresto Menor

well chanrobles site has a pretty good damn bar reviewers. try to look the educators they offer. you'll appreciate them in their own right.

good luck. do what works for you.

if i really got the dough would take 2 review center. 1 on actual lecture and 1 online. WHY? sat sun are reviews usually they offer on actual review. rest of the days be spending reading. sayang naman di mu magamit internet. XD ajejejejjejeje

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

i highly recommend onlinebarreview.com.ph, andoon po sila domondom, sundiang at iba pa. maganda masyado. 3000 pesos lang for one year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum