Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARRANT OF ARREST

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARRANT OF ARREST Empty WARRANT OF ARREST Wed May 19, 2010 11:57 pm

iamhuman

Arresto Menor

hi i would like to ask for advice.. I am away from home for how many years now. Philippinesis my last option to visit.

I am working in a company and has been terminated due to dishonesty and malversation of funds and fraud.. actually i cant remember the exact cntent of the letter that I have recieved that time. I try to negotiate with my employer but unfortunately I dont have enough funds to return all the money. The letter of termination also includes the imbestigfation that they conducted and they discover etc. etc. and they will file a case against me if I didnt return everyting. I have a written affidavit that I admit everything (sa pagaakalang mapapagaan ang lahat).
As soon as I heard that they will file a case I went abroad. And never come back till then. Someone told me that they file a case.
My question is is it safe for me to go home? I knw that I have obligation on that but I am not yet ready. What rae the consequeces if ever I Go Home. Estafa and Fraud will be the case I think,.
If uuwi ba ako makakbalik pa ko ulit abroad? kung me warrant of arrest para sa akin jan? pls tell me what to do.. I miss my family a lot.. Its been a long long years,,

thank you so much

2WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 am

attyLLL

iamhuman, you join the ranks of quite a few posters here who are similarly situated.

I recommend that you ask your relatives or retain a lawyer to acquire a prosecutor's and court certification of clearance in the place where your company is located. from the result you will know whether there is a pending case against you or a warrant of arrest has been issued.

as for whether there is an immigration alert against you, then the proper office to check is the bureau of immigration.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Thu May 20, 2010 11:42 pm

iamhuman

Arresto Menor

nabasa ko ngna po.. kaso iba iba kmi ng reason maybe.. at magkakaparehas man kami ng inquiry magkakaiba ng sitwasyon. attylll, katulad ko sa lagay ko gustong umuwi ng pilipinas. tinanong nila meron daw naissue na warrant of arrest at di nila alam kung sa immigration meron. kasi duon sa letter binanta nila un marahil meron din po ako.
kung uuwi po b ako jan. kahit matagal na panahon na angb lumipas, ung HDO na naissue sa akin makikita pa rin sa airport? makalabas paba ko n bansa ulit?

4WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Fri May 21, 2010 12:19 am

attyLLL

are you sure there is a Hold Depature Order issued against you? that's different from a warrant of arrest. There's a way to check at the Bu. of Immigration.

If the BI is aware of the HDO and the warrant of arrest, then it is likely you will be held when you try to get out. An HDO is effective until recalled.

5WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 am

iamhuman

Arresto Menor

hi sir pkipaliwanag nga po yung what ibig sabhin ng "until recalled" mean po ba kahit ilang years na mula naissu un active pa rin yun HDO?

6WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Fri May 21, 2010 3:09 pm

attyLLL

yes, the hold departure order is valid until a new order is issued by the court to dissolve the HDO.

7WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sat May 22, 2010 2:52 am

simple88

Arresto Menor

attyylll binasa ko po ang ilan sa ibang mga humihingi ng advices.. medyo related po kasi sa kanila yung kaso ko.
sa ngayon po ay wala pa po akong natatangap na kahit anong sulat mula sa prosecutors office,.
ako po ay nagbabalak na umallis sa june 30 ng taonng ito. nangyari po ang aking kaso noong abril ng taong kasalukuyan. nakipagkasundo po ako sa kanila na akin po itong babayaran subalit ako po ay may malaking pamilya at ako lamang ang naghahanapbuhay kaya hindi po sapat ang aking kinikita. kayat hindi ko pa po ito naisosoli.
ako po ay nagtatarabaho sa isang kilalang banko dito sa pilipinas.natatakot po ako sa maari nilang gawin sa akin.
mataas po ang aking posisyon sa kompanyang datin kong pinapasukan. halos doon sa isa po dito na ang oangaln ay lynn, halos magkjaparehas po kami ng amount nasa 800k po ang sinasabi nilang nawawala. sa kasamaang palad akin po itong inamin. nais ko pong humingi ng payo. ako po ay gulong gulo na. minsan ninais ko na pong mamatay nalang. naawa din po ako sa maiiwan ko.
kaya po ako sumingit dito kasi ang isa po sa katanungan ko maari po ba nila ako ilagay sa Hold departure order? katatapos lamang po ng adminsitrative case ko at akoy pintalsik na nila, suballit sinaad din doon na akoy kakasuhan nila.
makakalabas pa po ba ako ng bansa? sa ngayon po ako po ay tulala at hindi na halos makakain . sa dasal dasal ko sa langit nabuksan ko ang site na ito, na hindi lamang pala ako ang me mga problemang ganito. dala ng kahirapan kya ako ay natukso., salamat po ng madami,. nagamakaawa ako sa kanila dahil 4 ang aking anak at 2 ang nagaaral ng kolehiyo. sa nngyon ay huminto ng pagaaral.

8WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sat May 22, 2010 6:18 pm

attyLLL

9WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sat May 22, 2010 8:02 pm

simple88

Arresto Menor

sir hindi po naksaad kung ako po ay makalabs ng bansa pa sa thread na nabasa ko?
wala pa pong nakasampa laban sa akin. so it means na makaklbas pa ako..
maari po bng bsta nalang nila itawag iyon sa BI? kahit wla pa naman akong natatangap na letter na akoy kaksuhan?

10WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 am

attyLLL

if you are sure that no case has been filed against you, then they cannot yet apply for a watchlist order. no, they cannot just call the BI, they have to apply for it at the DOJ. Processing takes about 2 weeks.

You cannot stop them from filing a case or applying for a watchlist order. What you can do is visit the DOJ and BI to check if any watchlist order has been issued against you, and oppose it or get a allow departure order. please see the rules:

http://www.doj.gov.ph/image/DO18.pdf

11WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sun May 23, 2010 1:44 pm

simple88

Arresto Menor

sir i would like to ask malalaman ko po ba kung nagfile na sila? kasi sabi ng mga dati ko kaopisina oo daw po.. kaso wla pa ho akong natatanggap.. maari na po b silang magpaissue ng HDO kahit hindi pa naisampa? o mabilis lang po silang makakakuha noon sa loob ng isang buwan?
kung naisampa po ba siya ng abril maring nasa HDO list na ako?
pasensya na po sa kakulitan ko..

12WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 pm

simple88

Arresto Menor

pasensyiya na po sa wlankong kabuluhang tanong kasi po akoy naguguluhan.
ang tanong ko po.. maari na po ba silang kumuha aagadan ng HDO? sa ngayon po wla pa po ako natatnggap na ako po ay may kaso.. maaari po bang mauna muna ang HDO nila bago ang sulat na akoy me kaso?

13WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 pm

simple88

Arresto Menor

paalis na po ako end of june or first week ng july.. nakkatakot po na baka nasa airport na po ako di ako makaalis..
gusto ko po magsimula muli..
pasensya na po ng sobra attyylll. mmari ko po ba kayong makuhang abogado ko incase na me kaso nga po..
nattakot po ako..

14WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sun May 23, 2010 2:37 pm

simple88

Arresto Menor

how much po ang ihahanda ko in case..

15WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am

attyLLL

if i were their lawyer, on the very same day that the case was filed, i can already request the documents i needed from the prosecutor's office. once received i can immediately file my request with the doj and normally the WLO is issued in about 2 weeks.

meanwhile the subpoena from the prosecutor's office will just arrive in the respondent's house in also about 2 weeks from the date of filing the case.

simple, i sent you a private message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum