Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no SOA for 1 year from BPI credit card

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - no SOA for 1 year from BPI credit card Empty no SOA for 1 year from BPI credit card Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:36 am

noray

Arresto Menor

i have been researching about this for so long and I wanted to talk to a lawyer. I have a BPI credit card since 2004. I had always beed a good creditor but since last year of Sept., I was not receiving any bank statement. I called the hotline several times, made PERSONAL complaints in 2 different branches of BPI, emailed their website 2x but to no avail. Inspite of this, I kept paying my minimum amount until April this year but this is tiring.(Saan ka nakakita na ako na ang may utang ako pa naghahabol para magbayad di ba?). I think it is abuse and just plain rude that they are not doing anything regarding my complaint since I was paying anyway. My only request is they send me my monthly SOA which by the way is their RESPONSIBILITY.
Now, they are sending me text messages that they are going to forward my case in their law office. How can I fight back legally? I am not hiding, I specifically gave instructions to my workplace and home that if they call me and I am not there, they simply need to call me on my cellphone. Take note, I already did everything I could, I made personal appearance/complaint in 2 of their banks. The amount from April was around 20k or less. I want to settle this amicably but I do not want to pay interest or late payment charges starting from the time I was not able to receive any SOA. Can you recommend me any lawyer or at least an advice regarding this.

Last edited by noray on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum