Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NON PAYMENT OF PHILHEALTH and other employment matters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wildjeans

Arresto Menor

Hi.
I just want clarify some issues before I file my case against my previous employer:
1) Re : Non Payment of Philhealth
> Last year, I got sick and I undergo operation called Hysterectomy. It is only then that I realize that I dont have Philhealth. So i ended up paying the full amount at the hospital (total cost around 200K). In the absence of Philhealth, employer gave me a loan amounting to Php 125K. And, now that I already resigned from said company, they are asking me to issue PDCs as payment for the loan.

> Question:
Can I file this case to Labor?
Is it ok to file this case though I am still enjoying my disability benefit (SSS benefit) though I worked full time with my previous employer?

> Non-issuance of ITR.
My previous employer did not issue my 2011 ITR despite my request. How can I check if they remitted my tax deductions?

> Other unclaimed benefits
- I did not receive my final pay though I used all my leave credits as my terminal leave (30 days Notice upon filing of Resignation - VL & SL. Leave credits is an accumulation of 6 years of service @ 15 VL & 15SL/year). Also my separation pay.

> Where do I go to file my case? Can you refer me to a free labor lawyer?

I would appreciate it if I can get a reply the soonest possible time.
Thank you so much.

Last edited by wildjeans on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing text)

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Go to nearest DOLE Regional office and file SENA,They will assist you immediately.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum