Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing my son with me to foreign country.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

noah33

Arresto Menor

[b]Good Day!
I was browsing in the net looking for an article about an illegitimate child and i came up in this site...i am new here... sincerely hoping i can get an answer to enlightened my mind.

I have an 8 years old son, hes father left when he found out i was pregnant and never give support for my son. since pregnancy until now...i never see him. so now, i am getting my papers ready, me an my son to apply for a K1/K2 visa. i have read the filing instructions and i found out..i might need my son's father's signature to show to the embassy, so they will allow me to bring my son with me. but i dont know where to find him, is there any ways so i can bring my son with me? without his signature? please i really need help....Thank you so much.

tatak

Arresto Mayor

if you are not married with him... it's not required..

http://bar2012.blogspot.com/

noah33

Arresto Menor

tatak wrote:if you are not married with him... it's not required..

yes, i was not married with him...but..do you have any advice kung ano pang pwede kung gawin to prove to the embassy na hindi na maghahabol ang ama nang anak ko? kasi meron akong nabasa sa isang site...it was about applying for a k2 visa also...and its similar to mine, yung sa kanya kinailangan niyang hanappin yung ama nang anak niya para kunin ang pirma? kailangan ko lang talaga nang advice kung anong pwede kung gawin? thanks alot...

attyLLL

under philippine law, you have parental authority so his consent is not required.

unfortunately, just saying so is not enough for other governments. what others have done is to go as far as filing cases in court to have then unnecessarily declared as sole custodians. on the other hand, some aussie inspectors given in through 'kulitan'.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum