Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

qualified theft

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - qualified theft Empty qualified theft Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:06 am

freyavida

Arresto Menor

Hello!

I would like to seek for advice regarding my friend's situation.

He works in a parking management company and what he and some of his colleagues do as "sideline" is that they will reprint a receipt that is already issued and reissue it to another customer and then tag that transaction under an account that has a post paid contract with them. So technically yun account un magbabayad sa parking fee nun customer then csi customer will walk away with a receipt that has been reissued. Yun bayad ng customer is for them to keep.

May nagsumbong yata sa main office about this so sinadya i-Audit yun 2 of his colleagues on the spot. Before yun mangyari, their sup called my friend while nasa bahay xa since hindi nya Shift and asked if alam niya bout dun sa ginagawa nun 2, he denied it, but he texted his colleague as a warning na dadaan yun sup niya dun.

May nakuha 4k dun sa 2 niya kawork. When my friend was audited, he was all clear, no finding at all. Pero sumabit po siya when sinabi nun isa na winarningan sila ng friend ko di lang sila naniwala kaya sila nahuli. The office said he will be included in the investigation. Yun 2 was suspended pero hindi xa. He still comes to work. Yun 2 pina- blotter daw for qualified theft. Do you think pwede din po siya makasuhan?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum