Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

law student na nakiride sa credit card

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - law student na nakiride sa credit card Empty law student na nakiride sa credit card Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 pm

helpless_sam

Arresto Menor

I have a nephew, a cpa, a law student na nkiride sa credit card ko ng 3 na cp amounting to more than 30thou, last march lang. Bago po yang 3 na cp, nkiride na rin xa ng laptop 6months to pay. A month bago matapos yung laptop, nkiusap xa kung pwede daw mkiride uli ng cellphones, one for him, one for his brother and one for his mom. Mabilis po akong pumayag knowing him na law student and that we had a good tita and pamangkin relationship. Lumipat ako ng tirahan agad for a family prob kaya po nalate yung pagchange address ko.. Ang akala ko po bayad xa ng the past 3 months para don sa cp na kinuha nya, late ko na po kasi nareceive yung billing statement. I wasnt using the card dhil po inako nya na ito at sabi po nya siya na magbabayad ng annual fee ng card. Wala po akong balak iextend yung card dhil lang sa pkiusap nya ako na kailangan daw nya yon, ngtiwala aq. Now, i dont know his whereabouts. Una sabi sa facebook nlng xa imessage dhil wala na daw xang cp.. The next, im surprised! Binura na rin ako sa fb nya. No one can tell where is he. Sa up po xa nagschool ng law. Pls help me how to deal with this. Im planning to report this to the police, i dont know where should i go. Ive been telling him to return to me the items because i dnt have money to pay his debt. I have two young kids to support and we just actually have enough money to sustain our needs. Ive already lost my patience and my peace of mind. Grabe, washed out ang tiwala ko sa knya. Pls pls give me advice, im very willing to file a case against him. My letter na po banko sakin if i cnt pay them at least the minimum amount for this month, ifoforward na daw po sa card collectors yung account ko.. Im very depressed, dnt know what to do. Im afraid that bank would get any of our property/ appliannce because of this.. This could bring trauma to my kids.. Pls pls pls

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum