Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employer is not remitting deducted mandatory benefits

+2
alexisbantilan
gladys arves orduña
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gladys arves orduña

Arresto Menor

Hi.
I was employed to an events company for 13 months, they been regularly deducting us mandatory payment to philhealth, sss and pag-ibig but they are not remitting it.
now, i also wonder if they remitted the witholding taxes they deducted on us or not.
is there any legal case we can file to the said company?
thank you.

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Write a written inquiry to SSS regarding your contributions, if there's no contributions reflected you can file a complaint to SSS and SSS will file complaint against your employer. Now, you need to show proof such as your payslip reflecting deductions made every payday.
Hope this will help you.

3employer is not remitting deducted mandatory benefits Empty in relation to this Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 pm

moonwind

Arresto Menor

could you please advise us on this predicament?

our company did not remit all our statutory benefits for the past year. however they gave us a choice about a year after that either they refund all those benefits to us or have them remitted. some of us opted some of the remmitances be refunded and some to be remitted.

those who chose to be refunded were properly reimbursed but thos who chose to still have their contributions remitted still dont have any remittances.

whats worse is like my case, i chose to have my philhealth contributions remitted but up to now there are no remittances in my name. I was supposed to be hospitalized a month ago, but since we are hard up and I have been informed that wthe Philhealth contributions were not remitted, I wasnt able to, as a result my immnue system was hit and it will take about a month or two for me to recover

most of my colleagues plan to get the refund for all our remittances. our company is not doing good hence we would like to demand a refund for all our benefits to compensate for the damages we have incurred during floating status. is this possible?...thanks

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

There's no options, they must remit it on time..its their legal obligations..do not listen to their refund story..your benefits later on will be afected..Let he agency SSS collects from them..just show proof of deductions that is your payslip.

rbad27

Arresto Menor

Panu sir pag nawala yung ibang payslip tapos nag palit na din ng tao nagawa ng payslip? thanks po!

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this. You may find it helpful. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/sss-pagibig-philhealth-imprisonment

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

alexisbantilan wrote:There's no options, they must remit it on time..its their legal obligations..do not listen to their refund story..your benefits later on will be afected..Let he agency SSS collects from them..just show proof of deductions that is your payslip.
Corect. The employer HAVE TO pay such.
Employers have to pay out of the business' OWN pocket roughly as much as the the amount they deducted from your salary = DOUBLE your money. That's why the employer want to FOOL the employees to chose refund instead to get away from doubling the money...

An OTHER question is WHY the employer are doing it.
/If it's because of greed, then no doubt demand them to pay.
/But if it depend of the business don't have enough money, then it's a question too of risking the jobs by bankruptcy and/or if chose to take the refund instead of risking to get nothing.

It can be both. Many business don't earn as good as many employees think, actualy rather many business earn very bad or even lose money. But some other businesses earn good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum