Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified theft

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - Qualified theft Empty Qualified theft Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 am

Loreto Mondejar

Arresto Menor

Hello!

Sir, I'd like to ask what I can do sa isa kung friend na nagnakaw ng Blackberry fon ko I was able to locate him sa trabaho. I did was I report the incident report at pinasa ko sa HR nila na baka pwede nila ako I assist na ma-settle kami both parties since involved employee nila. So nag-courtesy with HR Dept to further assist me kc 4 sure dey wil not tolerate dat kind of act. Sabi nila sa akin they wanted to protect the rights of the agent and they want to disclose info kasi nga outside the companies concern nmn daw un so wla n sila pakia-alam. Tama ba yun? Ano po magagawa ng Police since nalocate ko kung saan nagwowork yung tao na kumuha ng CP ko? Sbi ng friend ko so ur trying to be accessory of the crime dapat dw binato ko sa kausap ko kasi bakit ayaw nila ako tulungan? Anu po gagawin ko please help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum