Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling Counterfeit Shoes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling Counterfeit Shoes Empty Selling Counterfeit Shoes Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Akbay

Arresto Menor

I have a small retail stall selling counterfeit shoes and slippers. Now we are planning to have a 2nd branch to a "small-time" mall in our province. My worry is if we put up a store inside the mall I might get penalized for selling such. Would this fall under copyright infringement even if our store is not claiming that these are original? We always tell our customer that these are imitation of the original.

What relevant law should I read regarding this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

2Selling Counterfeit Shoes Empty Re: Selling Counterfeit Shoes Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:49 pm

attyLLL

intellectual property code. if you haven't been raided yet, it doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Selling Counterfeit Shoes Empty Re: Selling Counterfeit Shoes Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:21 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this, I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/infringement-trademark-copycats. You better consult a lawyer and be apprised of your rights and possible liabilities.

4Selling Counterfeit Shoes Empty Re: Selling Counterfeit Shoes Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:36 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Selling copies can become VERY expensive for you if the brand go after you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum