Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Step parent Adoption

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Step parent Adoption Empty Step parent Adoption Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 am

cayecabrera

Arresto Menor

I just have a question about adoption. If somebody wants to adopt his/her spouse's children, paano po yung process? I have 2 kids and I am not married to the bio father. The bio father left a few months after the 2nd child was born pero nakapirma pa siya sa birth cert ng 2 bata. I'm about to get married, and my husband to be is planning to adopt them. One reason is for them to avoid confusion sa mga last names namin. Also para maging legal parent na siya ng mga bata. Meron din ako nabasa na mga forum saying na we need the bio father to sign. He's nowhere to be found na. Pwede ba maging grounds ang abandonment and skip yung signature ng bio father?

2Step parent Adoption Empty Re: Step parent Adoption Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:48 pm

attyLLL

begin with looking for the adoption thread here where there is a list of docu requirements. yes, you can allege abandonment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum