Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unknown on b/c

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unknown on b/c Empty unknown on b/c Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 pm

iyasanalco

Arresto Menor

I don't know who my sons Bio dad is because I was raped, just never told anyone and said I just didn't know who it was (I was 16 when I got pregnant)and it appears as "unknown" on his b/c. I am now married to a wonderful man who loves my son like he was his own and my son loves him. So could my husband sign his Birth Certificate? And if so how would we go about doing so? Thank you so much for any help!

2unknown on b/c Empty Re: unknown on b/c Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Have your husband adopt your son.

3unknown on b/c Empty Re: unknown on b/c Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:13 am

aggie96

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I had a child out of wedlock and when I was still young. It was 1994. In the hospital where I gave birth, it was put on record that my child's father and I were not married. Few months after I gave birth, my child's father and I got separated. But, before that separation, all I knew was my child's record has been submitted to the LCR. When my child was about to enter school, I went to the LCR to et a copy of my child's BC, only to find that there was no record. I went to the hospital where I gave birth, i got a record which shows that they put UNKNOWN on the father's name. I asked them why. They said that it's because the child was illegitimate and couldn't use the father's surname. So, my child started using my surname. It was only last yr that I went to NSO to get her a NSO cert, no record was found again. I went back to the hospital again, the record was not submitted yet to the NSO. I insisted that the father's name to be put on the field provided for. I wanted it that way for the sake of daughter. They said that if I put his name, my daughter would be obliged to use his father's surname which I found unfit because all my daughter's record were under my surname. Is it not possible to put the father's name, just put it and never asked him to sign the BC. And keep my surname on my daughter's BC. My daughter in the first place doesn't want to use her father's name. Though she acknowledged her and she knew him. But, she grew up with ill feelings toward her father because she never received any support from him, financially and emotionally. But, I never asked her to hate her father. In fact, my daughter has been very closed with her relatives to his father side. Pls enlighten me with this. I don't see the point of putting UNKNOWN in the father's name even if i consent to it.

Thank you and God bless...

4unknown on b/c Empty Re: unknown on b/c Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung aku sa iyu hayaan mu ng UNKNOWN kasi para di na magulo ang surname ng anak mu. mamaya dyan makapag asawa ka pa ulit eh di i pa adopt mu sya mas madali na yun at hindi na kailangan ng consent ng ama at pirma. ayaw din lang nya gamitin ang name ng ama nya eh di sundin mo ang gusto ng anak mu. ganun lang ang sulusyon diyan. Cool

aggie96 wrote:Good day!
I had a child out of wedlock and when I was still young. It was 1994. In the hospital where I gave birth, it was put on record that my child's father and I were not married. Few months after I gave birth, my child's father and I got separated. But, before that separation, all I knew was my child's record has been submitted to the LCR. When my child was about to enter school, I went to the LCR to et a copy of my child's BC, only to find that there was no record. I went to the hospital where I gave birth, i got a record which shows that they put UNKNOWN on the father's name. I asked them why. They said that it's because the child was illegitimate and couldn't use the father's surname. So, my child started using my surname. It was only last yr that I went to NSO to get her a NSO cert, no record was found again. I went back to the hospital again, the record was not submitted yet to the NSO. I insisted that the father's name to be put on the field provided for. I wanted it that way for the sake of daughter. They said that if I put his name, my daughter would be obliged to use his father's surname which I found unfit because all my daughter's record were under my surname. Is it not possible to put the father's name, just put it and never asked him to sign the BC. And keep my surname on my daughter's BC. My daughter in the first place doesn't want to use her father's name. Though she acknowledged her and she knew him. But, she grew up with ill feelings toward her father because she never received any support from him, financially and emotionally. But, I never asked her to hate her father. In fact, my daughter has been very closed with her relatives to his father side. Pls enlighten me with this. I don't see the point of putting UNKNOWN in the father's name even if i consent to it.

Thank you and God bless...

5unknown on b/c Empty Re: unknown on b/c Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm

attyLLL

aggie, the father has to sign the certificate in order that his name be placed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum