Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage records

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marriage records Empty marriage records Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:45 am

jaka28

Arresto Menor

Smile gud aftrnn atty.my case is very complicated.i was hoping u'll bear w/my long letter.wen i was 19yrs old,jan 1990,i got secretly married in mla to my exbf then,he's chinese w/ british natl.there was no marriage license only our few friends as witnesses.i noticed he wrote filipino as his natl instead of british.after marriage we did not live together because i was still a student at that time.he suddenly dissappeared.i couldn't find him since means of comm at that time is only thru landline.i was too proud to look for him.eventually i learned that he already has another gf.still,i moved on w/my life.july 1991,i again got secretly married to a man my parents doen't approved of.it was in mla again w/no marriage license & no parents consent just like the 1st.i was so naive then since this man is much older than me.again,we didn't live together.my parents discovered our relationship & they were fuming mad!my dad was willing to disown me but my mom begged.in other words, our family moved to another place just to start all over again away from that man.i was 21 at that time.come jan1992,i met the man of my life.i knew then that he's the 1.we got married dec 1992 this time in qc hall.but we have all the necessary requirements needed like marriage license & parents consent.we had 3children.i've no comm w/the other 2spouses upto now.my present husband doesn't know any of these although he knows the guys as my ex bfs.i just recently got a cenomar & unfortunately those 2 earlier marriages as well as my present marriage are reflected.i don't know what to do now.i only want a normal peaceful married life.i'm not proud of what i did in my life before but since this present marriage i cn proudly say i'm a gud wife & mom to my kids.this present marriage w/c i consider d only valid marriage for me is going on 20th years this dec.i don't want this to be destroyed.there are people who knows about the previous marriages but merely as gossips.they don't know the entire story.all 
they know is that i was already married before my present marriage.they are trying to blackmail me w/these.i told them they don't have proofs i can actually sue them.please help me on what to do w/my problem.i am not working,i don't have personal money to spend on a lawyer.my life now is unpeaceful.i just get my strenght thru my kids & my loving husband who unfortunately is unaware of all these.pls help me.i'm desperate...Sad

2marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:13 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Married within 3 consecutive years! I think you broke the records! Rolling Eyes But why allow people to blackmail you? that is because you haven't tell your present husband the truth! I am sure he will listen to you if you tell him the truth. Why keep it to yourself? to a man it is important that you are honest to them and should not keep any secrets. free yourself from hiding your past to him. You will see the difference...

I am not a lawyer, but your statement is not that complicated it is very clear, when you marry the first two especially the first one, when he estated he is Filipino when he is not! it is clear void and null so the second one is your only problem, but you were under age and has no parents consent. There's a posibility these can be both void and null. Did you find out if they are still single though? But first, talk to your husband seriously, he may be able to support you with this. Spouse, especially real love is someone you should count on to, he will protect and support you no matter what you do and what you did in the past. There are professionals free lawyers who can help you in this, just go to municipality and ask around is your best shot. scratch Good luck on this! Basketball

Last edited by mdventura on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took down the quote too long!)

3marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 pm

jaka28

Arresto Menor

thank u so much mdventura for ur comment!i didn't tell my husband bcos i thought that these 2 past marriages won't reflect on my cenomar.i just got it yesterday so i have to face this problem just now.i still have no courage to tell him upto now.i just have to do everything i can to fix this all by myself first & if i failed then i guess that's the time i have to tell him the truth.w/regards to the blackmailers,i'm not letting them blackmail me.it's just how filipino minds are i guess.they get satisfaction on others failures.u really can't please everybody.but i tell them bravely that i will sue them if they won't stop.this is do or die i guess on my part bcos i don't want my family be destroyed.about the 2 men,they both have their own family accdg to common friends that's why they don't care about our marriages anymore.i don't communicate w/them to avoid any conflict.
i guess i have to start looking for solutions & i really do appreciate ur advise... Neutral

4marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

There you go! if those 2 men had their own family that is easy then! get them to make an agreement and put it in writing so they don't need to bother you again! Very Happy
You will see after you do that Voila! You will be free with your worries! Very Happy

I have blackmailers in life too and they are close relatives, so I have bigger problems than you! But the thing is the stuff they are blackmailing me with, they created it themselves! They falsify my children documents and my sister sign for it as she can copy my signature as I was abroad at the time. And yet they have the gutts to blackmail me! I just ignored them completely! The more you allow people to frighten you the more they enjoy doing it! Also ignore people who sphread rumours and gossips they have nothing better to do in life! Very Happy

jaka28 wrote:thank u so much mdventura for ur comment!i didn't tell my husband bcos i thought that these 2 past marriages won't reflect on my cenomar.i just got it yesterday so i have to face this problem just now.i still have no courage to tell him upto now.i just have to do everything i can to fix this all by myself first & if i failed then i guess that's the time i have to tell him the truth.w/regards to the blackmailers,i'm not letting them blackmail me.it's just how filipino minds are i guess.they get satisfaction on others failures.u really can't please everybody.but i tell them bravely that i will sue them if they won't stop.this is do or die i guess on my part bcos i don't want my family be destroyed.about the 2 men,they both have their own family accdg to common friends that's why they don't care about our marriages anymore.i don't communicate w/them to avoid any conflict.
i guess i have to start looking for solutions & i really do appreciate ur advise... Neutral

5marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 am

attyLLL

you committed bigamy twice, and your 2nd and 3rd marriages are void. fortunately, it is considered valid until it is declared void by the court.

you are vulnerable to a charge of bigamy. try to keep it from reaching a point that someone will actually file a case against you. is this actual blackmail or just gossip?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 pm

jaka28

Arresto Menor

atty lll...i know now that i'm in big trouble that's why i was seeking advise to these site.those blackmailers are actually some of my neighbors who heard about it as gossips.they wanted to tell my husband about it & they succeeded but my husband didn't believe them bcos they don't know the whole story.as i've said i don't want my present marriage be destroyed by my "katangahan" during my younger years.i have no intention of deceiving anybody.its just that not minding it for so many years is the best thing to do at that time.now i'm willing to do anything to save my present marriage but i don't know where to start since i don't have personal money.i'm not a bad person.i'm faithful to my husband from the very 1st day we met upto this time & i will continue to be faithful to him until the day i die.that's how i love him.those 2earlier marriages,i also thought that they were the 1 for me but unfortunately they were not.it's not that i was counting relationships left & right.no.i was also hurt when those marriages failed w/out even given the chance in the 1st place.pls advise me on what to do about this.thank u very much for ur time...

7marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Procure the services of a lawyer to file a petition for annulment for the first marriage and a petition for the declaration of nullity on the second marriage.

That way only your third marriage will be presumed valid until declared void by the court.

8marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:54 pm

jaka28

Arresto Menor

mdventura...i don't have problems w/ my exes.they don't bother me at all since the day they minded their own life.they didn't communicated w/me or tried to look for me.we just headed our separate ways.i don't want to communicate w/them anymore & have no intention to start now so as not to create conflict.i wanted to fix everything for my family-my husband & my 3children.i want to have a normal legal family life...all for them.they are what's important to me,i wouldn't wish this even to my worst enemy.this is too much to handle.i am a fighter.i wouldn't let anybody destroy me or my family w/out putting up a fight.those gossipers surrounding me,i fought w/them.in the end they lost bcos they've just shown here in our neighborhood that they are just what they are-gossipers.
i'm sorry to hear about ur own personal problem.i wish u well & good luck to u.thank u for ur insights i do appreciate it.

9marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 pm

jaka28

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna...thank u so much for ur advise.will try to do that the soonest possible.thank u again for ur time...Smile

10marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

valdezpeach88

Arresto Menor

Gud evening. Hi I'm Rosalinda 48 yrs old. Atty I would like to seek for an advice regarding my marriage record.My husband and i were married in Mla Cityhall last May 14, 1987. I have the original record before but unfortunately lost it. Nagamit ko pa po ito nung nag claim ako ng SSS burial benefit and pension. Last 2005 nagpalakad po ako ng passport dun sa kaibigan ko at naibigay ko yung original na copy sa kanya. Unfortunately nawala nya ito kasi naiwan nya raw sa isang resto na kinainan nya. Ang sabi nya kukuha nya nalang ako ng copy sa cityhall ng Manila. Nung kumuha na cya nalaman nya na wla pala kaming record of marriage sa civil registrar ng Mla Cityhall. Nag verify kami sa NSO wala din daw record.Kumuha ako ng CENOMAR both are names are positive of no marriages.Namatay po ang asawa ko nung March 4, 1998.Meron po akong Death Certificate nya. Ano po ba ang gagawin ko para magkaroon ng record of marriage. Sabi nila pwede lang daw po ako mag pa late register kung may record ng kasal sa civil regisrty. Wala po akong record. Ang tanging record ko lang po ay nawala pa na nakapirma dun yung late husband ko..Anu po ba maipapayo nyo sa akin? San po ba ako hihingi ng tulong? sa Civil Registrar o sa NSO? Anu po ang una kong gagawin? Lahat po ng mga IDs ko ay nakapangalan na sa surname ng asawa ko. SSS, Philhealth, BIR, lahat po nakapnagalan na sa surname ng asawa ko. Gusto ko pong magkaroon ng Marriage Contract sa tamang paraan. Yung anak po namin ay sya po ang nakapirma dun at sinulat din po nya pangalan ko sa wife. Sana po matulungan nyo ako. Gusto ko pong ipakita na legimate po yung anak namin sa pamamagitan ng Marriage Contract at para din sa iba ko pang mga dokumento.

Last edited by valdezpeach88 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for calrification)

11marriage records Empty Re: marriage records Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Subukan mong punatahan yung nabigyan mo ng photocopy ng marriage certificate mo like SSS at humingi ka ng kopya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum