Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP: WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO? DO WE HAVE CHANCES TO PURSUE THIS CASE???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

InangMarya

Arresto Menor

one of my friend's daughter was raped and she's a minor under 16, and the accused is an SK chairman of that "specific" province wherein they victim went to spend their summer vacation. What are the chances to get justice for the minor and the case to be filed for the SK Chairman? Can he be thrown out of office due to this instances? Please enlighten me with regards of this. The girl is 16 and she's not allowed to have cp but was handed a cp one night and the accused texted the victim to meet him at a certain place which she did. She sneak out of the house and came home next day. it was a week of so that she told her guardian about this. What should we do? What should we file for? Is there a chance to win over this case? Please respond asap. Thank you

2PLEASE HELP: WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO? DO WE HAVE CHANCES TO PURSUE THIS CASE??? Empty HELP!!!!!! Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 am

InangMarya

Arresto Menor

one of my friend's daughter was raped and she's a minor under 16, and the accused is an SK chairman of that "specific" province wherein they victim went to spend their summer vacation. What are the chances to get justice for the minor and the case to be filed for the SK Chairman? Can he be thrown out of office due to this instances? Please enlighten me with regards of this. The girl is 16 and she's not allowed to have cp but was handed a cp one night and the accused texted the victim to meet him at a certain place which she did. She sneak out of the house and came home next day. it was a week of so that she told her guardian about this. What should we do? What should we file for? Is there a chance to win over this case? Please respond asap. Thank you

Katipunero

Arresto Menor

Even if it is consensual sex, you can still file a rape case in relation to RA 7610 and other laws against rape, because the victim is a minor.

(e) The penalty provided for in this Act shall be imposed in its maximum period if the offender is a public officer or employee: Provided, however, That if the penalty imposed is reclusion perpetua or reclusion temporal, then the penalty of perpetual or temporary absolute disqualification shall also be imposed:

Article XII, Section 31, RA 7610.

attyLLL

please do not make multiple posts of the same question.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum