Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help ASAP- Qualified theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Empty Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 am

aldencharles

Arresto Menor

Hi all I am new to this site and has been advised to post this topic as you guys can help me on what to do with this case. My wife works in a call center in shaw, lets just call it as M, the call center has a local in house client called O. The in house client absorbed her and promoted her to a manager thus she had to resign from her previous employer M. Before she resigned M company had given her 10K as attendance incentive for her team's perfect attendance in november 2011. The funds were given to her in cash last january 2012. Her previous team actually agreed to just go out and spend the money in galera. However due to unforseen events, since her agents had different schedules. The team decided to just equally divide the money each. However due to some unforseen events she actually spent the money on personal things and was not Able to divide the money since there was a schedule conflict with the agents. She was able to distribute part 1

2Qualified - Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Empty Re: Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 am

aldencharles

Arresto Menor

part 2- to distribute the money come march but with 3 agents whom she has not given any money. Upon her promotion she was asked to resign which M employer signed however when the clearance came up she was being asked for liquidation 4 months after the incentive was given. Initial investigation was only conducted april 18, after having her released from M company april 17. she then resorted to secure a signoff sheet which she did accomplish however due to 3 agents not been given she just asked the 2 of 3 to sign and had an agreement that come payday she will just hand over the money. After the signoff sheet was submitted M actually had 1 of the agent that signed that he received was somewhat coerced to tell the truth it was immanent that she already gave 7250 to the agents and still a balance of 2750. She admitted the fault since she wanted to cover it up due to being new. Her superiors from O said that tosettle the amount I had to give back the 10000 pesos and not just the balance to settle the case and gain clearance as M said that they cannot conduct another investigation. She agreed even though she felt that she was screwed. When the authority to deduct was served. She questioned M's accounting and said that she might file a labor case to DOLE. Immediately the next day she receives a notice that a qualified theft case would be filed against her. Despite signing the form on the same day before she got the notice. Although there was an acknowledgemet form that was signed but not accurate can she use it for defense or what can she do to avert having this case filed against her. Please help. Need your sound advice, ac

3Qualified - Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Empty Re: Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

aldencharles

Arresto Menor

please also take note there was not any process that were set in the company to liquidate any incentive.

4Qualified - Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Empty Re: Need help ASAP- Qualified theft Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 am

cris8

Arresto Menor

I have a friend who worked at a construction site and he was wrongly accused of theft. Upon arriving in his worked he was falsely accused by a security guard for stealing an iron or bakal in their site which is not true. Agad po siyang dinala sa presinto at kinulong. Ang bail po is 24,000 pesos. Paano niya po madedefend ang sarili niya? mahirap lang po sila at walang pera. Tulong naman po Sad Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum