Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support for illegitimate child

+11
mjligao
clarity04
AttyLee
dcflow187
neil.07
jean yorpo
eilasor
jhocel
klaxon22
ibonidarna
gjian7
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child support for illegitimate child Empty child support for illegitimate child Wed May 16, 2012 3:20 am

gjian7

Arresto Menor

I am a mother of a 4year old boy and
his father abandoned us when he
was still a month old. I kept on
reaching out for him but he changed
his number so i could not text him.
He even told me that he is n0t working and residing at his past j0b
and house. But last year,i learnt from
a friend that he is still at the same
c0mpany where he work bef0re. I
tried to email him and ask for his
support for the child and promised me to provide but until n0w there
n0t a penny that he gave for his son.
Can i file a case for child support to
make sure he would really give
support to his s0n and wont keep
av0iding us? And what criminal case can i apply to him? Please help! Crying or Very sad

2child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Wed May 16, 2012 2:19 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Are you married with him? Do you have proof that he is the father of your son? Was your son acknowledged?

3child support for illegitimate child Empty child support for illegitimate child Fri May 18, 2012 1:02 am

gjian7

Arresto Menor

Yes sir,i have proof because he signed my son's birth certificate. And we are n0t married. He always give me the alibi that we are n0t married that is why he said that i d0nt have the right to demand fr0m him. Maybe that is the reas0n he d0nt give support for his son. What can i do? Can i file a criminal case against him so that he would really give monthly? What should my first step be? I would be glad if u could give me legal advice.

4child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Fri May 18, 2012 4:05 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Send a demand letter for support.
Go to the Barangay Office and have your complaint regarding the failure to support.
Get a Certification to File Action from the Barangay
And lodge a complaint to the prosecutor's office for violation of RA 9262 on the ground of economic abuse.

5child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm

gjian7

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for the advice. Im glad there's a way i could fight for my son's rights. But lastly,does the Public Attorney's office entertain such case? Unfortunately,i dont have any means of income to pay for an attorney. Thank u very much for the advice.

6child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 am

gjian7

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask if how much can i ask from him? I was asking for at least 2,000 a m0nth but he said he will just give 1,000. How many percent can i demand fr0m him? Given that he has 2 other children fr0m different w0men. And his earnings reach up to 16,000 a m0nth. How do you think i could demand fr0m him? My s0n is g0ing to school already and the 1,000 that he said he would give every m0nth is n0t enough to feed his child. Please help again.

7child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 am

klaxon22

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:Send a demand letter for support.
Go to the Barangay Office and have your complaint regarding the failure to support.
And lodge a complaint to the prosecutor's office for violation of RA 9262 on the ground of economic abuse.

what can i do if the the father is jobless. same situation with her.

8child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm

jhocel

Arresto Menor

i would like to ask is it possible for now to ask a support for my father even if i'm already married but i want to finish my studies.

9child support for illegitimate child Empty hi Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

eilasor

Arresto Menor

]i have a 17y/o daughter and shes a illegitimate child his father doesn't acknowledge her , he didn't sign her birth certificate but he sign a paper that he will support our child 17 years ago .. now what can i do to ask support from his father ? thank you

10child support for illegitimate child Empty illegitimate child support Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 am

jean yorpo

Arresto Menor

hi i am 39 years old and i have one daughter, i just want to ask attorney if i have the right to ask a support to the father of my child, he is a seaman ang already married,but when i got pregnant he still single, my daughter now is 16 years old, attorney i am planning to go to POEA to complain because for 16 years is like he gave olny 7 times and if possible i want a legal support for the illegitimate child, but the family name of my child in her birth certificate was followed by my family name, but he acknowledge our child, the only thing is, it is very hard for him to support her daughter every month,is there any possible that i can go to POEA and complain for him, and how long does it takes? Thank you attorney...

Last edited by jean yorpo on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

11child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 am

neil.07

Arresto Menor

illegitimate child po ang baby ko .
paano po ako makakakuha ng suporta sa tatay niang retired AFP personnel ? wla naman po sia sa dependents sa GSIS.. if ever pwede pa po bang maidagdag ung anak ko sa list off dependents nia kahit retired na sia ?(my child's father )....
paano po pg namatay at walang will ? may habol po ba ang anak ko ??
ang ank ko po ay 1 year and 9 mos pa lang po .. hoping for ur reply

12child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:30 pm

dcflow187

Arresto Menor

Looks like the next way to access free money and not work another way of blackmarket extortion !!!!!!

13child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm

AttyLee

AttyLee
Arresto Menor

Follow the advice of IbonIdarna

Send a demand letter for support.

If you dont want to file a criminal action, then you can file a Petition for Support with the Family Court in the area where you reside. However, the amount of support should be in proportion to the resources or means of the giver and the necessities of the recipient.

14child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:59 pm

clarity04

Arresto Menor

good eve po. ask lang po, ung brother ko po kasi may illegitimate children. nakapirma po siya sa birth certificate ng mga bata. bago pa man po bumalik sa abroad yung kapatid ko as ofw nung 2009, nakatira na po sila sa isa sa paupahan ng magulang namin para sila po ang mamahala doon. nung 2011 po, dun lang po namin nalaman na karelasyon na po nung babae ung isa sa tenant sa paupahan. para po hindi namain sila mahuli, umupa po sila sa ibang lugar at doon nagkikita tuwing gabi kasama ang mga bata at uuwi ng madaling araw. ang ginawa na lang po ng mother ko, pinasundo na lang po ung babae at mga bata sa nanay nya para dun na sila tumira. kahit po ganoon ang ginwa niya sa amin, tuloy pa din po yung sustento ng kapatid ko. ngayong 2013 lang po umuwi kapatid ko, hinihiram po nya ung mga bata kahit sa weekends lang pero ayaw po nung babae. pupunta lang po siya dito sa bahay pag kukunin na yung sustento. simula po nung umalis ung babae, nag live in na sila nung dating tenant namin. ano po kaya ang pwedeng gawin ng kapatid ko? pwede po ba nyang makuha ang custody ng mga bata? yung babae po walang kapasidad na mkapag provide sa mga bata at inaasa lang din sa kapatid ko. thanks po.

15child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 pm

mjligao

Arresto Menor

Good day. Nakita ko po yung email nyo sa forum . Sana po matulungan nyo po ako. May 8 mos old baby po ako, yung father ng baby ko ay nasa US (fil am) po sya. Simula po nung nagbuntis ako, naguusap kami pero di po sya nagbibigay ng support, di rin po sya nakapirma sa bcert ng baby namin. Ngayon po married na sya dun. Di nya po ako nirereplayan sa email ko,pero yng wife nya tinatanong ako tungkol sa baby namin.
1. May habol po ba ako sa suport ng baby ko?
2. Pano po ba ako makaka acquire ng DNA test kahit nasa US na sya?
3. Anong steps po yung dapat kong gawin ukol dito?
Salamat po.

16child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

1. You have to prove his paternity through DNA
2. You can ask help from US embassy
3. refer to answer number 2

17child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 am

crquijano001

Arresto Menor

Good day!Imamother of almost 5 yr old kid he was aknowledge by his father and they are using the same surname.He is a doctor.The father ask us to live with him in his mothers house n Laguna for less than 2 yrs weve been living together but he left s because of another girl so we want back to my parents house in manila.March of this yr His father his father ask me to go back to Laguna and so I did.Bu tthats the timethat I have found out that he is living with someone else and the other girl is already pregnant.around May of this yr the father of my child keeps on promising that he will fix things and he will be leaving the girl.sothe girl already gave birth and he tried leaving the girl severl times already but he is always failing bec the the girlishurting her self the girl is currently filing an annulment with her pev husband but the case is not yet done. Soihave decided to leave and start anew,I wanted to ask for a full support for the mean time bec of the situation my business is curretly unstable that financially I cannot support my child and  ofcourse wanted to get what is due for my child can I req for a full support for the mean time for school, food and clothing allowance and support so we can atleast rent a small house my worry is he might not help me bec he gave me less than half a million for my business but som products are damaged bec of the flood. But I wantedto fight formy sonsright bec the other girlhas daughter frmher prev husband and he wassupporting the girland the children becthe girldoesnt have a job.prev I wasnot demanding andsupport sometieshe failed to givsupport but I dnt think its ok now soI wanted to demand now. how can I start?

18child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 pm

gladysequizachua

Arresto Menor

Hi po. nagfile po ako ng petition for support sa anak ko sa PAO nung 2 mos pa lang yung baby ko. nagkapirmahan po kame ng kasunduan n magbibigay siya ng 1500 every month para sa bata dahil nakapangalan sa kanya yung bata. ngayon po 4 yrs n yung anak ko tpos nasa dubai na yung tatay niya. hindi po siya regular na nagbibigay.. may mga proof po kasi ako dahil may resibo lahat ng binibigay niya. question po
1. pwede po ba akong maghabol na pataasan ito since nagaaral na yung bata at nasa abroad naman siya?
2. anu po bang pwede kong gawin para mapilitan siyang magcomply dito kasi hindi siya nakikipagcooperate pag nag memessage ako sa kanya? pwede ba ko magfile na kaso at ipadala sa kanya thru POEA?

19child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm

mkfn21

Arresto Menor

Hi im a father of 2 kids and my wife is hiding my kids, i would like to know my rights as the biological father of these kids.. Were not married but the kids were carrying my last name.. I would like to get the custody of my kids if possible

20child support for illegitimate child Empty Re: child support for illegitimate child Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 pm

mkfn21

Arresto Menor

Hi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum