Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Left by Deceased Parents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property Left by Deceased Parents Empty Property Left by Deceased Parents Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm

lgines2k@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi! I'm new here & wanted to seek advise regarding the property left by our parents 2yrs ago.We are 5 siblings one died so we're now 4 fighting over a property w/ 4door apartment & a front house which used to be my parents house.I'm the youngest & the only daughter living in the family with my parents since birth & even when i get married & have my own family. The 3 brothers have their own property & living with their own places.When both died my eldest brother took charge of handling all the financial benefits & the apartments for rent.He said each one of us entitled to each door making us occupy the last door for my own family leaving my parent's house idle. Due to misunderstandings among family of who will be in charge (entitled) of the parent's house we agreed that the house will be left on its own except on occasions when my 2nd brother who works abroad can use the house one month in a year when on vacation.Right now he's on vacation & we're now quarreling over matters as if he solely owned my parent's house. May I add that he too have he's own door which he assigned to a cousin who don't even pay any rent since my parents died. Now we argue over my parent's house which he told me he wanted to rent to others so he could be in charge of the earnings & handle other expenses. I disagree with that starting fire of words & just recently he almost attacked me to the house over a common gate which he don't want to be locked at all times & saw me locking the gate for security reason.
I wanted to seek your advise on how i could make all these in proper & be legally settled. Should I make a barangay report first over the fight? What right do I have over my parent's house.
Thank you & hoping I could hear from you. More power!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum