Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I work at a Computer Shop am i entitled to a minimum wage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riarodriguez

Arresto Menor

I work at a computer shop for 3 years i have a salary of 275/9hours. the computer shop had a 3 employees am i entitled to a minimum wage?
if ever i'll be entitled which part of the NCR wage order should i have to learn about?

will i also be entitled to other holiday payments or night differential because i even work during holidays and even upto 4 am?
my job there is supervisor/cashier/attendant i also handle trainings for the new employee. On december i wasn't been given a 13th month pay and schedules.

attyLLL

establishments with less than 10 employees are exempted from paying minimum wage, but they have to apply for the exemption to be granted. 13th month pay is mandatory. i recommend you send a complaint to the dole.

if you are really a supervisor, then you are no longer entitled to holiday pay or night differential

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3I work at a Computer Shop am i entitled to a minimum wage Empty i had receive a decision Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Riarodriguez

Arresto Menor

i had receive the decision regarding on my case last dec 13, 2012 but the problem is that i couldn't file a letter for me to claim the money because the respondent still haven't receive the decision is there any way that he just refuses to receive it., if ever is there any chance for me to claim my money.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

they should have received a copy by now.. it's been over a month now.. usually NLRC sends the copy in registered mail.. but it shouldnt take a month..

Riarodriguez

Arresto Menor

i've won my case in DOLE las t may 2013 but my problem is when i've received the decision from the DOLE my previous employer had closed the shop. now i dont have an idea on how he will gonna pay me but i have a hint that he has a new business in makati that he was often be seen in his new shop but the problem is his new shop was not under his name.

is there anyway i can make him pay?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum