Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

atty. sandoval-poli

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1atty. sandoval-poli Empty atty. sandoval-poli Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:02 am

chichiboy

Arresto Menor

hello po... sino po may audio lecture ni atty. sandoval? thanks po..

2atty. sandoval-poli Empty Re: atty. sandoval-poli Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

Aneztinian21

Arresto Menor

You can find audio bar lectures of Atty. Sandoval from, this blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also downloading it now. Smile

3atty. sandoval-poli Empty Re: atty. sandoval-poli Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 pm

legal mind

Prision Correccional

how were you able to download it... pls send links to my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks

4atty. sandoval-poli Empty Re: atty. sandoval-poli Sat May 26, 2012 2:03 am

Rebornkun21

Arresto Menor

I tried to post that link by creating a new topic but I can't since I'm new here and I have been able to download it to myself, but I only downloaded the first part, if you want it I can send it to you, but you can download all of its part in that blog. It's easy just answer the survey and it will be downloaded automatically.

5atty. sandoval-poli Empty Re: atty. sandoval-poli Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

i've answered the survey but no links were provided.

Rebornkun21

Arresto Menor

redpula wrote:i've answered the survey but no links were provided.

That's my problem too, but I've have resolved it, after answering the survey and you are still not redirected to the download link, try to unsubscribe first to the no. that had given you the pin. or maybe you have no load Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum