Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help on cancellation of business with the bir due to bankruptcy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

omoren

Arresto Menor

Hi may question po ako w/regards to cancelling a business registration. Paano po ba if yung business nag-closed down due to bankcruptcy? And paano po ba yung pag-resolve nito sa BIR?

May finile po kasing document sa city hall na bankrupt na yung business pero yung dad ko kasi was adviced na wala na daw kailangang ifile sa BIR.

Tapos recently nalaman namin na it seems kailangan pala yung filing nung cancellation of registration - possible po ba yun ng hindi mawawala yung TIN? Yung registration kasi is under my sister's name and she's currently employed sa ibang company. Bale ang situation is the business is registered under her name pero yung entire management/operation is handled by my dad and wala talaga kinalaman sister ko dun.

Another question is yung filing ba ng cancellation of registration dapat as soon as nag-closed down yung business? And given na wala kaming finile possible ba siyang ihabol now? May penalties bang ma-iincur for late cancellation etc?

Alam ko din na if ever nag-cancel ng registration mag-auaudit ang BIR ang problem is wala kasing access yung sister ko sa books of accounting nung business kasi nagkaproblem kami w/our dad and currently we're on not speaking terms. Is there any other way na magkakapagcancel ng business registration w/o the accounting books? (Another problem kasi is nalaman namin na our dad already left for overseas and has no plans of coming back any time in the near future hence the impossibility of getting the accounting books from him and hindi namin kilala yung namamahala ng accounts niya before.)

For the ITR of my sister my dad was the one filing it before - bago yung falling out. Ang problem kasi ng sister ko is for this year. Siya na mismo kasi ang mag-fifile, before kasi mixed income ang finifile on her behalf by my dad, but since wala na nga yung business hindi na siya applicable for that and since my dad is no longer in the country my sister will have to do the filing by herself.

If anyone could give an advice or steps para po maiayos namin yung sa BIR side na issue ng sister ko would be great help. Thank you po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum