Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dual Citizen with foreign criminal record? NBI Pass or Fail?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Johnwang8282

Arresto Menor

Yes attorneys I would like to thank you for having a sight like this to ask about the NBI Clearance. I applied for my NBI Clearance but came up as a HIT (1st time applying). I was told to go back in 1 month! I dont not have a criminal record in the Philippines but in the U.S. I do. I have 2 different last names a Filipino and a U.S. I presented my Filipino Passport (not U.S.) details to the NBI. I was hoping to find local work here in a call center because of my english speaking skills. Is it possible that my U.S. record will show as a HIT and how should this matter if it was in another country and I want to work in the Philippines? The Criminal record (U.S.) was 7 years ago and the case is now closed not pending. Help would greatly be appreciated I'm feeling sick to my stomach

attyLLL

if it does, i will be very surprised.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum