Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Employment Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Breach of Employment Contract Empty Breach of Employment Contract Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 am

kenski12

Arresto Menor

Hello po, here's my problem nid legal advice:

I just entered into an employment contract w/c started last feb 1 w/ a consultancy firm as a programmer. The conditions of the contract at verbally sinabi sakin was that I am entitled to an overtime pay. After 2 weeks with the client of the consultancy firm, We received a memo n overtime work will not be allowed anymore(from the client), w/c in my opinion is actually a breach of my contract w/ the consultancy firm. I brought this up sa personnel nila at sabi sakin wag na lang daw ako mag OT.

My question is this, Did a breach of contract occur?
if there was, void pa ba ang contract ko? (A little research on the net say void na daw pag na breach) Please enlighten me on this.

thanks in advance

Last edited by kenski12 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)

2employment - Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 pm

kenski12

Arresto Menor

sana po may sumagot sa queries ko...thank you!

3employment - Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm

kenski12

Arresto Menor

please help po..tnx

4employment - Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

attyLLL

if you rendered OT then you ought to be paid for served hours. for future OT, you can refuse if you will not be paid, but it is management prerogative whether they will require OT or not. therefore, there is no breach.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum