Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copy or acess to SEC Opinion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Copy or acess to SEC Opinion Empty Copy or acess to SEC Opinion Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

dbayn_lavender

Arresto Menor

Hi po!

We have an assignment in Commercial Law and this also required before we take an exam on Thursday (ans sent only tonight).

Can anyone send me access or recommendation where I can find this issuances? Is there any requirements from SEC if I go there to do research?

Thank you. (please email me also in dbayn_lavender@yahoo.com)

1. SEC Opinion – No. 10-29 – Re: Transacting with a corporation whose .charter has been revoked.

2. SEC Opinion – No. 10-27 – Re: Notice of Meetings; Delinquent Stockholders.

3. SEC Opinion – No. 10-25 – Re: Directors with dual citizenship; Qualifications of Directors and Corporate Officers.

4. SEC Opinion – No. 10-21 – Re: Interest in co-ownership as Consideration for shares of stocks.

5. SEC Opinion – No. 10-20 – Re: Acquisition of Land by a corporation; Dividend Distribution Mechanism; Directors’ Fees.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum