Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS.. Empty ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS.. Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

JOVENMA

Arresto Menor

MY BROTHER IN LAW HAS BEEN ARRESTED WITH A WARRANT OF ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS, KAPANGALAN NYA LANG PO YUNG NASA WARRANT OF ARREST PERO KINULONG PA RIN SYA, HINANAP PO NAMIN YUNG FACTS NUNG WARRANTAND FOUND OUT NA MINOR YUNG VICTIM (14 Y/O) AND WAS HAPPENED 2003 NA WALA DITO SA PROVINCE YUNG BROTHER IN LAW, NOW GUSTO KO LANG PO ITANUNG, PWEDE KO PO BA IDEMANDA YUNG MGA PULIS NA DUMAMPOT SA KANYA AT NAGKULONG? ONE WEEK NA PO SYA SA KULUNGAN, AT HINDI PO SYA YUNG GUMAWA NUN, KAPANGALAN LANG NYA..AND THE WARRANT WALANG MIDDLE NAME INDICATED, GUSTO KO PO MAGKONTRA DEMANDA, PERO CNU PO BA ANG DAPAT MANAGOT?NA=ISKANDALO PO KASI KAMI..pLS HELP PO

2ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS.. Empty Re: ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS.. Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

attyLLL

your focus should be defending and proving that he is innocent of the charge due to mistaken identity.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum