Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Contract, late deliveries and no issuing of official receipt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yhani

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone!

Maybe you can help me about this matter. i deal with a person who manufacture my products. But the problem was she always deliver the items very late that leads to prolonged the operation of my business but since that I already payed a large amount of money I cant back out anymore. She even didnt issue an official receipt from BIR, she just gave me a receipt that can be bought at office supplies stores. We talked about a certain amount of money that I will pay for her for manufacturing the products but due to the delays of her delivery and quality of it I want to disregard the said deal. I havent sign any contract at all. Would that be possible? And one thing more, before she started delivering that products, like any businesswoman or company I demand for an actual sample of each designs that I choosed before the mass production but she did not gave any and continue to deliver large quantity of items without approving the out come thing and Im not satisfied with what they produced because the quality that we talked about was compromised and overlooked. What can I do for this matter. Can I just give back the items that does not meet my standards? Thanks for your help!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum