Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid LOAN from a lending firm - SALARY LOAN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ccunanan2012

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty!

Seek lang po ako ng legal advise and opinion regarding my situation. Hope you can help.

Back in 2007 I applied for a load sa lending firm na owned by my employer (I work for a bpo company). I loaned 10K and signed a standard loan contract stating that they have the right to take an X amount from my salary para sa loan ko po. Unfortunately, things went sour sa work ko po so i needed to switch companies kaya nadisrupt connection namin. Take note, di pa po ako nakabayad sa 10K loan na yun. A month after i received a demand letter for the loan. I was in contact with them at that time... No payments pa rin po with the thinking "fine... I'll endure the interest na muna..." para lang makabwelo financially.

As the years went by, unemployment to unemployment... i lost contact sa kanila. 2009 they caught up with me. I got employed at that time sa ibang call center. The next thing i knew, legal was in my office and advising me to settle the debt. FIne and I did unfortunately things got rough and lost my job again. Last contact from them are text messages threatening to sue me for estafa. On the sides, deceiving pa daw ako and they will file a case sa nearest precinct sa office ko. Lost contact na after nun

Last week, I received a demand letter sa office. I did not sign the delivery. It just landed in our company mail. Demand letter to settle 25% of the amount stated: 150K (legal fees, penalties, interests) in 5 days. I have not reacted just yet.

Bothered po ako now on how to address this. They are now bugging me sa workplace ko. With this act, i can lose my job. Until now, I am living on paycheck to paycheck... Please help

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum